General help and some trophy help (i posted this in AS forum before western forum made)

Hey, thanks a lot for posting this! It's very helpful. May I ask you something, though?

Is it possible to screenshot the completed Enigma list, if you have it? It'd be lovely knowing where specifically we'd have to look for them.

• Like 1

On 3/16/2019 at 6:35 AM, Isilith said:

Hey, thanks a lot for posting this! It's very helpful. May I ask you something, though?

Is it possible to screenshot the completed Enigma list, if you have it? It'd be lovely knowing where specifically we'd have to look for them.

All collectible enigmas/suspicious traces

Page 1 

Spoiler

TRACES-1.jpg

Page 2

Spoiler

TRACES-2.jpg

Page 3

Spoiler

5nbNdQM.jpg

Page 4

Spoiler

TRACES-4.jpg

Edited by Memories
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Memories said:

All collectible enigmas/suspicious traces

Page 1 

Reveal hidden contents

TRACES-1.jpg

Page 2

Reveal hidden contents

TRACES-2.jpg

Page 3

Reveal hidden contents

5nbNdQM.jpg

Page 4

Reveal hidden contents

TRACES-4.jpg

I was also working on detailed maps with exact location last year but stopped. I have over 70% completed will upload if you would find it helpful

Oh my gosh, thank you so much! This is wonderfully helpful indeed. As for the maps, only if it's not too much trouble for you. I don't personally think I'll need them, but maybe other players would? It's up to you!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, wolfielottie said:

Hi I'm having trouble with Ayana Amamoto I got her to 7 or 8 but cant seem to do the last episode 

Are you playing as a male or female protagonist?

What's your Affection level with Ayana?

I'm reasonably sure you need to be playing the female protagonist, as well as raise your Affection level with her to 9, in order to unlock the last two episodes for her.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Isilith said:

Are you playing as a male or female protagonist?

What's your Affection level with Ayana?

I'm reasonably sure you need to be playing the female protagonist, as well as raise your Affection level with her to 9, in order to unlock the last two episodes for her.

I'm playing as the female and I got her to 9 and shes on 7 character episode

13 minutes ago, wolfielottie said:

I'm playing as the female and I got her to 9 and shes on 7 character episode

That's strange. Are you on the final dungeon? Is it just Ayana's character episodes that aren't triggering for you?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Isilith said:

That's strange. Are you on the final dungeon? Is it just Ayana's character episodes that aren't triggering for you?

Ya got to the final area got everyone else up and done their episodes but shes the only one that is not triggering I did banish eiji I'm not sure if that's what's stopping the episodes 

Edited by wolfielottie

1 minute ago, wolfielottie said:

Ya got to the final area got everyone else up and done their episodes but shes the only one that is not triggering I did banish eiji I'm not sure if that's what's stopping the episodes 

It well might be. I know I got Ayana's last two episodes in a playthrough where I didn't banish him. Sorry I can't help you further. :/

• Like 1

On 3/24/2019 at 7:08 AM, wolfielottie said:

hmm it is probably as @Isilith said. I know you can complete ayana and eiji before the other go home club members since their episodes unlock faster if you have high affection.

On 23/03/2019 at 10:51 PM, wolfielottie said:

Has anyone done the trophie for the 21 class leader

Yes, you'll want to solve the traumas for all 21 class leaders, who are highlighted with a flashing white portrait border in Causality Link.

31 minutes ago, kati239 said:

Does somebody know where to find "knocking door" to resolve dual personality trauma for the 21 class leader trophy?

As far as I know, it's a random drop. Perhaps this is a silly question, but are you sure you don't accidentally have it already? I know I sometimes mistakenly checked the Attack Impulses alone when the required stigma was a Defence Instinct or Amplifier. It helps to organise the list alphabetically and scroll down to "K"!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, kati239 said:

Thanks for the answer. That's exactly what I did, but I don't have it. Can the drop happen in any area?

I think so, but I'm not 100% sure. Stigma drop locations are frustratingly vague and RNG-based, really... Good luck!

• Like 2

On 03/26/2019 at 6:05 PM, Isilith said:

I think so, but I'm not 100% sure. Stigma drop locations are frustratingly vague and RNG-based, really... Good luck!

Started another new game + and got it from literally the fifth random fight.  Thanks again, finally got plat.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, espidifen said:

hello !

need some kind of help to solve the Stalking trauma from Yui Hidaka year 2, class 5 ( Find out your partner´s true nature by using Casuality  Link )

i dont know what to do. thnxs

Hello! I struggled with that one too, as the description is misleading: ignore the bit in her bio about a certain guy, you'll want to resolve Miki Tsujimoto's trauma in order to solve her stalking issue. That should do the trick. Good luck! 

• Like 2