General help and some trophy help (i posted this in AS forum before western forum made)

On 4/21/2019 at 9:46 PM, espidifen said:

thanxs a lot.  1f600.png

@Isilith im sorry to ask again, but  i want to do a super real quick second round of the game ( female mode) 

its necessary play as a musician  or can i go as a member club only?

thnxs again

Hey, no need to apologise, we’re all here to help! You absolutely can play as Go-Home Club member only, you’ll simply have to refuse going through the door with Thorn when she makes her offer.

• Like 2

Can anyone give me some advice for locating people I haven't spoken to before? A lot of NPCs that I need to talk to for Trauma quests aren't showing up in the locations where they should, and because I haven't spoken to them I can't just call them via WIRE and get them to appear at the entrance...it's extremely frustrating.

On 4/23/2019 at 10:08 AM, Celesteela said:

Can anyone give me some advice for locating people I haven't spoken to before? A lot of NPCs that I need to talk to for Trauma quests aren't showing up in the locations where they should, and because I haven't spoken to them I can't just call them via WIRE and get them to appear at the entrance...it's extremely frustrating.

The google doc in the OP is still accurate for Overdose. I used it to find all the necessary students, myself. The only thing to bear in mind is that some names have been changed, but more often than not they’ll just have a different surname, i.e., Shinji Ogata instead of Shinji Yabashiro. 

Good luck!

Edited by Isilith
  • Like 2

• 5 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Idk if anyone will answer this in 2023, but I need some help.

I have all character episodes completed except for Ike-P, for some reason Im stuck at 7, I believe I didn't do anything wrong in the answers, since I talked to Myu and and she won't give the option to try again, Ike-P's simply stuck at 7, is there any solution or I need to do all musicians again?