Price increase on PSN?

soniq

I've had this game on my PSN wishlist for a while to see when it goes on sale. Checked PSPrices to see if there was maybe a sale that I have missed and noticed that they actually increased the price recently: https://psprices.com/region-gb/game/18464/ninja-gaiden-3-razors-edge

Since the 21st of February it's £25 instead of £20 on the UK store. Has this ever happened before?

A shame that this and NGS2 rarely are on sale as it is and Razor's Edge especially seems to be hard to find on disc at a reasonable price if at all.

3 hours ago, OnlyHardPlatinum said:

I'm buy this game 1 months ago "Retail New" for 10€, and Ngs2 for 7€ in a gamestop store… The digital price is too high.

In the PSN EU the price are:

NGS2: 19,99€

NG3RE: 29,99€ xD

Problem is that the only source for used games I have is Ebay, and I can't really find anything on there. Or at least not for something at an adequate price.

1 hour ago, VirtualNight said:

I wouldn't pay more than 5$ for this game, i like ninja gaiden 3 vanilla but can't stand at all Razor's Edge, a game i do not recommend at all.

Save your money.

Isn't Razor's Edge supposed to be the improved version?

Just now, soniq said:

Isn't Razor's Edge supposed to be the improved version?

Well it has more characters and 3 extra chapters, as well as some new weapons, trials and a new system to unlock stuffs, BUT the various enemies and bosses weakness from the vanilla as well as some nice combos are all gone, i haven't found anything efficient and fun to use since all what you can do in this game to beat it easily is just spam a move, 360 Triangle with scythe, which gives you a huge invincibility frame and is absolutely the strongest attack in the game. Due to this i see boring using a different strategies which take longer than someone who just spams 360Triangle over and over.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, VirtualNight said:

Well it has more characters and 3 extra chapters, as well as some new weapons, trials and a new system to unlock stuffs, BUT the various enemies and bosses weakness from the vanilla as well as some nice combos are all gone, i haven't found anything efficient and fun to use since all what you can do in this game to beat it easily is just spam a move, 360 Triangle with scythe, which gives you a huge invincibility frame and is absolutely the strongest attack in the game. Due to this i see boring using a different strategies which take longer than someone who just spams 360Triangle over and over.

I see, thanks! Didn't know about the difficulty and merely assumed they added some more stuff and called it Razor's Edge instead of GOTY Edition.