Has anyone experienced trophy glitch since patch?

LethalLuke1993

The trophies I have earned all popped for me. I think there was some confusion around the loyalty trophies. They pop after completing loyalty level not when you get to level 3. If it wasn’t that, I think the new update fixed the problem. 

Hope this helps

4 hours ago, Hakoom said:

freelancer loyalty 3 didnt pop for me
i just got 3000/3000 complete and no trophy poped

Same here apparently it’s glitched as of the last update 5/3 I believe some have reported no issues other have glitches trophies for sniper marksman etc 

Edited by CYLER08

20 minutes ago, CYLER08 said:

Same here apparently it’s glitched as of the last update 5/3 I believe some have reported no issues other have glitches trophies for sniper marksman etc 

11 years in to trophies and companies still release games with glitched trophies ffs...
guess we have to wait another 5 or 6 months til this gets patched

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wilkinad said:

Gadgets Galore just glitched for me. I had 3 trophies left for the plat!!!! I am beyond furious!!!!!! I got a connection error when my challenges were poppingr on screen. Loaded back up and the challenges were complete, but no trophy.

That sucks bro! 

I stopped playing for a week or so, hoping they'd patch it. Threw it on last night and got 3 trophies without issue but I still don't trust my luck so I'm probably going to leave it again for a bit

I tried earning another trophy to force the glitched one to pop out but then I didn't receive the one I just earned 1f611.png

Looks like I'll have to wait for a new patch or some other way to fix this since creating a new pilot doesn't seem favorable for me right now

(Currently just purely looking to complete the Bastion Collectibles trophy/challenge)

*Update* I tried to delete my save files, deleted the game, and update files in an effort to reset challenge progress, and the progress remains unchanged. We will have to wait for challenge related trophies to be patched. I have included two links to EA that may help resolve the issue, if voted up.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Challenge-Related-Trophies-Glitched/m-p/7700923/highlight/true#M17928

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Can-we-reset-challenge-progress/m-p/7657866/highlight/true#M15213

On 3/21/2019 at 2:20 AM, slc1392 said:

Hopefully it gets fixed in the next patch! For the meantime, I've found a pretty promising article though I have yet to try it:

Would appreciate feedback from those who know of this method and use it

this is for the isac game not anthem xD

i made a video about it and tagged them in it to show how bad they are 
nothing is gona happen from this video but atleast i tried lol

Edited by Hakoom
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, Robinworldwide said:

Doesn't mention anything about trophies in the full patch notes so wouldn't get my hopes up.

what a garbage company ea is... seriously.. you cant patch few trophies?
6 patches !!!!!!! and they havent fixed it yet

The patch is 1.04. 

Sometimes PlayStation get the update values wrong. I watched a live stream with the devs the other day and they said they are aware of the trophies and achievements bugging but because they are random bugs for random people it's harder for them to track down the issue although they did say they are still working on getting them fixed but not in time for this update unfortunately ?

1 hour ago, LethalLuke1993 said:

The patch is 1.04. 

Sometimes PlayStation get the update values wrong. I watched a live stream with the devs the other day and they said they are aware of the trophies and achievements bugging but because they are random bugs for random people it's harder for them to track down the issue although they did say they are still working on getting them fixed but not in time for this update unfortunately 1f614.png

the patch is 1.06 btw its 2.5gb in size and its released just few hours ago

The patch notes that was released 6 days ago had no mention of trophies/achievements being fixed but it is being investigated so hopefully soon..

Still being looked into/investigated

• Javelins receiving Legenday/Masterwork components that fit in the wrong Javelin
  • Power scaling issues
  • New enemies and new story additions
  • Better in-game communication systems
  • A stats screen
  • Achievements/Trophies not popping
  • Support gear Masterworks
  • SLI support
  • Increased inventory space

Source: MP1st

Edited by Ghost
spelling