Has anyone experienced trophy glitch since patch?

LethalLuke1993

On 29/03/2019 at 4:57 PM, Hakoom said:

:hmm:

1553878411152.jpg

Yes but as I said to you from the beginning Sony sometimes class other minor updates maybe server side updates as a full update. Bioware say this is update 1.04. Check the Reddit and the Dev posts on Twitter of you don't believe me 

6 hours ago, LethalLuke1993 said:

Yes but as I said to you from the beginning Sony sometimes class other minor updates maybe server side updates as a full update. Bioware say this is update 1.04. Check the Reddit and the Dev posts on Twitter of you don't believe me 

this all doesnt make sense to me xD

i want an update to finally fix the damn trophies lol 

because its slowly getting out of hand 

1 hour ago, Hakoom said:

this all doesnt make sense to me xD

i want an update to finally fix the damn trophies lol 

because its slowly getting out of hand 

From what I've seen and read I believe they are working on a fix. I think it's complicated because there isn't one trophy that is bugging for everyone, they are random trophies bugging for random people which obviously makes it far more difficult to pinpoint where the issue is. Not to mention the fact that they are getting slaughtered by the community on a daily basis to fix multiple issues in the game so they are probably prioritising them at the moment. 

9 hours ago, LethalLuke1993 said:

From what I've seen and read I believe they are working on a fix. I think it's complicated because there isn't one trophy that is bugging for everyone, they are random trophies bugging for random people which obviously makes it far more difficult to pinpoint where the issue is. Not to mention the fact that they are getting slaughtered by the community on a daily basis to fix multiple issues in the game so they are probably prioritising them at the moment. 

the thing that made this hard and more complicated is the character cannot be reseted or new.. your status carry over always and you cannot even delete your save to retry

a simple fix for this is to have a ingame reset for weapon kils and loyalty or  - 10 loyalty from everyone who logs in and confirms this action if needed

that way we can re earn the last 10 loyalty and pop the trophy.. same with weapons

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Hakoom said:

the thing that made this hard and more complicated is the character cannot be reseted or new.. your status carry over always and you cannot even delete your save to retry

a simple fix for this is to have a ingame reset for weapon kils and loyalty or  - 10 loyalty from everyone who logs in and confirms this action if needed

that way we can re earn the last 10 loyalty and pop the trophy.. same with weapons

Dang. And here I am wondering if deleting all my saved data and starting over would help me get my glitched weapons challenge trophy ? glad I stumbled upon this first

• 2 weeks later...

Tried a fix I saw in the FB group about making a new EA account using another PSN but unfortunately that didn't work too since the trophies pop up on the dummy PSN even if I already reverted back to my main one and played the game there

Edited by slc1392

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Mr_Marty84 said:

Just got my platinum
The latest patched fixed the glitched trophies.
You only have to kill one enemy with your weapon class that glitched out on you
Same for the Loyalty one. Do one mission for that specific faction and it will unlock

A lifesaver! Just got mine too ?

1) Create or use a second account.

2) the Second account play and collect the right weapon for the test.

3) When all the necessary collected proceed to obtain the trophy.

4) Run the second account of the game before the character to load in the fortress there is a news window, do not press the button 0.

5) turn Off the game button PS and select the account that needs a trophy.

6) Expand the game and skip the news menu (you should appear in the fortress).

7) we Fulfill the conditions of the trophy in the open game.

Sorry for bad English, hope helped

7 hours ago, ASGart83 said:

1) Create or use a second account.

2) the Second account play and collect the right weapon for the test.

3) When all the necessary collected proceed to obtain the trophy.

4) Run the second account of the game before the character to load in the fortress there is a news window, do not press the button 0.

5) turn Off the game button PS and select the account that needs a trophy.

6) Expand the game and skip the news menu (you should appear in the fortress).

7) we Fulfill the conditions of the trophy in the open game.

Sorry for bad English, hope helped

They fixed it with the new patch mate !