Vinyls and Interview Tapes - Found them all!

plpalo

My idea is to make this a common thread where we can post locations of the collectibles needed for a couple of trophies. I believe I'm missing 2 tapes and 3 vinyls although I didn't take good enough notes during my first playthrough so the list below doesn't have them all. If you know where to find other items, please comment in this thread.

Scarlet Interviews (First investigation):

1. In the corner of the attic. Can be accessed through the men's room on 2nd floor and then through the vent. The tape is on the table next to a cassette player
  2. Room 208 (IT) on the desk in the far right corner
  3. In Alex Dubois' room, in a trash bin next to a desk near the open window
  4. In a drawer of the PC desk in the Lost Property office
  5. Debbie Locke's office (2nd floor) - table to the left of the entrance
  6. In the Turing Meeting Room on the desk

Bowman Interviews (Second investigation):

1. In the attic above Crow's office, on a desk with a cassette player
  2. In the Incident Tour Office, or however it is called, on one of the desks
  3. In the swimming hall, next to the door leading into the main part of the 1st floor, under the table 
  4. In detective Holden's office OR in the car in the carage

Vinyls:

1. New Age Republic - First Scarlet section - Safe in a hidden room next to Bowman's office - access through vent in stock room. Code 5959
  2. Billy Echo - First Scarlet section - Once you get downstairs crouch under the metal door next to the women's bathroom and it's there on a board
  3. The Chaos Ladder - Bowman Carson Building (Carla section) - There is a hole in the wall in the Lost Property office. Enter it and find a Vinyl.
  4. Bobby Robbins - Bowman Carson Building (Carla section) - In Alex Dubois' office (118) there is a painting behind which is a safe. Open with code 2275
  5. The Burden of Proof - Gardens section (either one) - Look for the greenhouse and leave the office with the pumpkins through the window. There is a vent in the garden which you can slightly open. There is a vinyl there and an ID card
  6. Saoirse - Scarlet in the Incident Area - When you get the key card go back to the staff lockers and use it there.
  7. Soul Obsession - Metacenter (Crow section) - Inside the safe in Crow's office. Code 5801
  8. Of the flood - Metacenter (Crow section) - Inside the safe in the clock tower. Code 1108 or break it by making it fall to the ground floor.
  9. Laced with Mud - Canal (as Harvey) - Inside one of the trash cans you pass by on your way to the Carsons (item called 'Vinyl')
  10. The Bandits - Scarlet's home - In the basement on one of the shelves/desks
  11. Syndrome - Scarlet's home final section - Go upstairs to the room with a PC. The vinyl is under the desk

Edit: Got them all! Enjoy :) (YouTube videos coming soon)

Edited by plpalo
  • Like 3

• 2 years later...
36 minutes ago, buttnutdude1 said:

The vinyl billy echo I have zero idea how to get it. With zero info out there about it it's basically impossible to figure out. Please save me lol

It's been a while since I played this game but I rewatched the video I made and it seems pretty straightforward -

19 hours ago, plpalo said:

It's been a while since I played this game but I rewatched the video I made and it seems pretty straightforward -

Wow I'm an idiot. I found the 1st vinyl in the return to bowman building so thought the echo one was also there but it's in the first level. Wasted so much time in the complete wrong level.