Boo! Trophy

plpalo

Thanks for the link. I still don't understand how it gets unlocked, though ;) Is it impossible to remain unseen?

edit: I did it in the same level but at the bottom of the basement floor stairs. I just stood hidden behind a column and jumped of out that spot when Steve was walking down.

Edited by plpalo

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

It appears this can also be unlocked if someone else startles Steve. I was doing the Bowman Building level and had opened Tom Looman's office door (it's the office across from the office you can access by walking along the ledge outside from the window near Reel B). This trips the alarm (this was the 2nd or 3rd time I had tripped it) and I was waiting inside under a desk for Steve to turn off the alarm. He did and then exited the office and turned right. A few moments later I heard in the distance Dan (who normally sits at the front desk) say something to him and Steve was startled. The trophy popped right after that. I don't know if that was a fluke, or if there are other circumstances in which repeated alarms cause Dan to come up to see what is going on and startle Steve. Perhaps this is a regular occurrence but you have to be in earshot in order for the trophy to unlock.

• 8 months later...