Mile High Club Trophy Guide

17 minutes ago, sunashigure1 said:

First of all, hi! ^^ Dear fellow trophy hunters, it's my first post here; despite being an advanced trophy hunter (155+ Platinums, many hard games like 100% in Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, NG3, NG3:RE etc.). Psnprofiles is the best site for trophy listings, in my humble opinion. Kudos to the authors and thank you.

I'll try to answer any questions. Glitching this trophy (and any other, in fact) is ugly, in my humble opinion. Keep trying and you will get it eventually. The whole point of getting trophies IS to feel that particular sense of achievement we know and love, right?

Hi and nice first post.......but "Glitching this trophy (and any other, in fact) is ugly, in my humble opinion" I respect your opinion but as you know "most" gamers on PSNPROFILES will use the glitch to get this trophy including myself. I don't find using the exploit ugly at all. I have a huge backlog to get through and using it helps me get through it quicker. Sometimes I will take my time with certain games I plat like Skyrim, Assassins Creed Odyssey etc etc but if I'm not feeling the game and want to get the plat out the way then use the glitch. 

Then again It's just my opinion like it's just yours.....Great video by the way;)

Nice guide. One thing I found though is you couldn't always count on the same enemy placement. Heck, my successful run I hardly had any enemies and my friendly AI actually did something for me. I even flashed bang myself before the final hall way and still made it. 

When I was going for it I seen a lot of randomness from the enemies.

Wow, appreciate your opinion guys! I shouldn't have used the word "ugly", my bad. I'm sorry if someone took it in the unintended way. You're right. I should have used "unnecessary" instead.

Yep, enemy placement is tricky, there's randomness involved. Glad you made it ^^

Edited by sunashigure1
Typo
  • Like 2

Let's not fuss and feud, folks.

To the OP, I would recommend a slight re-wording of your post. Something of the order of, "While there is a glitch for this trophy, I decided to make a guide for those out there who don't want to use it", or something like that. Also, I get why you appealed to your authority here, but I would recommend just saying, "I've done a few hard games, and thought I would help out."

the video looks good, though. I'll probably give it a try...unless I decide to use the glitch. :D

• Like 3

First of all, good job at doing this without the glitch and providing this guide here. 

I understand what YuriG is trying to say it's just that his way of delivering it was a too much.

It was just a poor usage of words, it sounded like you were looking down on someone because someone didn't do the way you think it's 'right' but I don't think you did this on purpose.

Anyways, thanks for taking your time to record with and provide us with a video guide.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, pedro_gawa said:

First of all, good job at doing this without the glitch and providing this guide here. 

I understand what YuriG is trying to say it's just that his way of delivering it was a too much.

It was just a poor usage of words, it sounded like you were looking down on someone because someone didn't do the way you think it's 'right' but I don't think you did this on purpose.

Anyways, thanks for taking your time to record with and provide us with a video guide.

Thank you. I'm trying my best. It could be a poor usage of words, yes, but YuriG went straight into attack, which is hard to fathom. I'm not looking down on players, trying to share my experience, help people and such.

Thanks for watching. Hopefully it will help someone ^^

13 minutes ago, sunashigure1 said:

I respect this forum and community. I'm thankful this site exists. I'm glad I could be of help to someone and talk trophies.

Hey, I'm going to give you some friendly advice (and I mean that in the most literal sense) for the forums, or you'll end up having a rough time here. Don't take one person's opinion to heart. Sometimes, it better to respond once  and agree to disagree or not at all and to just report it if it's malicious. It just throws a topic way off the rails and can lead to the topic being deleted (if it's bad enough). Most of the time, I either just report the person or not respond at all to the negativity. 

Anyways, nice job on the guide. I might use it when I eventually decide to play this game.

• Like 1

Just now, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Hey, I'm going to give you some friendly advice (and I mean that in the most literal sense) for the forums, or you'll end up having a rough time here. Don't take one person's opinion to heart. Sometimes, it better to respond once  and agree to disagree or not at all and to just report it if it's malicious. It just throws a topic way off the rails and can lead to the topic being deleted (if it's bad enough). Most of the time, I either just report the person or not respond at all to the negativity. 

Anyways, nice job on the guide. I might use it when I eventually decide to play this game.

Ah, I see. Don't have much forum familiarity. Much obliged, this will definitely help.

Thanks. It's a pretty good remaster. If you decide to play it, I'm sure you're gonna enjoy it.

@sunashigure1 I had a good read and all I can say is thank you for your insight and I’m sure it will help a lot of people and maybe myself if I plan on tackling the game. As many have said also in reguarding rather toxic comments is that don’t take it to heart or as apersonal attack, some people aren’t worth the effort honestly. Don’t let one bad apple ruin the bunch as the saying goes or something like that. :hmm:

• Like 1

Just now, KaiserVendrix said:

@sunashigure1 I had a good read and all I can say is thank you for your insight and I’m sure it will help a lot of people and maybe myself if I plan on tackling the game. As many have said also in reguarding rather toxic comments is that don’t take it to heart or as apersonal attack, some people aren’t worth the effort honestly. Don’t let one bad apple ruin the bunch as the saying goes or something like that. :hmm:

Thank you, means a lot. I'll try my best. Thing is, I'm rather new around here, so I need little time to adjust. Thanks to you and other people, I'm starting to understand stuff. Gonna be more cool now. I appreciate the feedback, man.

i wish i can link the way i did it, i did it twice once on 360 and ps4. 360 was harder, i try to get video

try this, https://www.facebook.com/tim.quick.58/videos/vb.100000979302638/1321513504557947/?type=2&video_source=user_video_tab. might help on those who need a guide 

• Like 1

i linked the video in my post, its to my facebook video on how u did it, its not easy, here is the video, i dont mind sharing my videos with my name if it helps fellow gamers https://www.facebook.com/tim.quick.58/videos/vb.100000979302638/1321513504557947/?type=2&video_source=user_video_tab

• Like 1

I think i somewhere heard the head pops out when the timer has ~1.00-0.90 left, maybe that can help as well

I've been trying it for a couple of times now & it really is about luck, especially when u flash the first set of enemies

If i get it i'll upload a video with my strategy as well, i think the more the better since there's alot of randomness

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DJ_AdruA said:

I think i somewhere heard the head pops out when the timer has ~1.00-0.90 left, maybe that can help as well

I've been trying it for a couple of times now & it really is about luck, especially when u flash the first set of enemies

If i get it i'll upload a video with my strategy as well, i think the more the better since there's alot of randomness

Good point! I can confirm that. Hard to shoot accurately before ~1.00. Best to keep calm and pre-aim.

Luck is a factor, agreed. There were moments I just leaned out (to throw a flashbang) and died instantly.

Please do upload your run, it will help. Also kudos to you for doing it legitimately, Good luck!

This is how I 'did it' 

I honestly must have been extremely lucky on this one

Well... Consider grinding for 2h there must have been at least 1 run where luck was in my favor

Used a bit a different tactic, took out pistol for the 1st guy so I'd have a full clip to rage through the first enemies, also i notice there's some timespace about 'when' u need to throw the flashbang in order to get everyone stunned, and with my swapping + normal walking I could get the correct 'frame' to throw it quite regularly (nobody being in ur way so u can instantly just shoot ur way to the seat)

After the stairs i didnt know what i needed to do, hardly got there & the amount of enemies is just absurd, & since i was thinking 'meh im gonna die anyway' i just figured to pop out both my flashbangs, which surprisingly worked

Also didnt really think of reloading when i ran through the entire last chamber & for some reason (i had no reason tbh) i just went with the pistol & ignored everyone 

Jee, even if i read it myself it sounds hardly possible to be this lucky xD

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, DJ_AdruA said:

This is how I 'did it' 

I honestly must have been extremely lucky on this one

Well... Consider grinding for 2h there must have been at least 1 run where luck was in my favor

Used a bit a different tactic, took out pistol for the 1st guy so I'd have a full clip to rage through the first enemies, also i notice there's some timespace about 'when' u need to throw the flashbang in order to get everyone stunned, and with my swapping + normal walking I could get the correct 'frame' to throw it quite regularly (nobody being in ur way so u can instantly just shoot ur way to the seat)

After the stairs i didnt know what i needed to do, hardly got there & the amount of enemies is just absurd, & since i was thinking 'meh im gonna die anyway' i just figured to pop out both my flashbangs, which surprisingly worked

Also didnt really think of reloading when i ran through the entire last chamber & for some reason (i had no reason tbh) i just went with the pistol & ignored everyone 

Jee, even if i read it myself it sounds hardly possible to be this lucky xD

Wow. Congrats! Yes, there were some lucky moments, but you deserved it.

Pistol for the 1st guy, good idea. Never thought about it. That will help.

The hostage situation, not easy to keep calm after 2h of grinding, huh.

Flashbangs are pretty much a necessity later on. Too many enemies.

Perseverance is key. Glad you did it the legit way :)