BANGURDEAD04

Most boring platinum that you forced yourself to get

290 posts in this topic

Thief. It was an alright game, but since I already got most of the trophies, I thought I might as well get the rest of them.

Absolver is another one I just thought of.

I bought the game a week before the plus announcement so forced mtyself through it to get it done.

What a boring pile of shite!

On ‎3‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 4:00 PM, Lava_Yuki said:

I finished the whole game, I got both Steins Gate and Steins gate zero free on PS Plus, so just boringly read through the story. I felt the game was more aimed at guys, and as a female gamer I felt awkward playing it with all the characters being kawaii busty girls except Okabe, his nerdy friend and maybe Mao. That was the main reason I couldn't enjoy it. The story was alright, a but to sci-fi for my liking but it was the characters that I didn't like which put a dampener on the story. 

When did you get SG0 from PSN+? I only remember Steins Gate was on the list.

BTW, I am not particularly impressed by the game either, mainly because there are too much redundant stuff in it. I mean, this guy is an otaku I get it, but I don't have to be reminded five or six times of it....

2 hours ago, Maverick6146 said:

When did you get SG0 from PSN+? I only remember Steins Gate was on the list.

BTW, I am not particularly impressed by the game either, mainly because there are too much redundant stuff in it. I mean, this guy is an otaku I get it, but I don't have to be reminded five or six times of it....

It was the Japanese PSN store, the ps3, ps4 and vita ones were on plus ages back so i doubled up on trophies with both the ps4 and vita versions

Assassins Creed 2. I say it every time I see a thread about boring games lol. Ive played some horrible games, but I just thought it was by far the most boring game Ive ever played. I had to force myself to keep playing it etc...

Wanted Corp on the Vita, functionally the game works but it just feels so dull and a complete slog to finish up.

Someone may have already posted it, but Wheels of Aurelia was super boring. Dozens of playthroughs, although short, were brain-frying.

Friday the 13th for sure...2,000+ matches for the platinum

Pixeljunk Shooter Ultimate, that ps+ game got boring after the first two levels and there were a lot more than two that you have to 100%

albedo : eyes from outer space  

it's the most boring game and platinum I made but far away personally

I do not have the patinum yet but i have done all the annoying trophies for Assassins Creed 3 Remastered and only have DLC trophies left. This game is by FAR the most mind numbingly booring platinum ever. Kill one of each animal in each area.... Run around for 2 hours aiming at your settlers because thats fun... Do this incedibly annoying optional objective... Complete all this crappy repetetive challenges.. Run around like a moron and deliver these letters will you?... If i didn't have a case of OCD i would have ditched this plat long ago.

Everybody Gone to the Rapture

it gave me nausea and headache, literally a painful platinum

and yes it is boring

Steins;gate Zero..... I was bored out of my skull. It's for some people.... just not for me. 

Mortal Kombat (2011), I liked the game but when it comes to get the platinum, specially filling up the requirements for My Kung Fu is Stronger I got bored as hell and made me question why am I doing this A LOT 😂

Bravo Team for PSVR, was so hyped to play it at 9pm at launch night and was so let down of how bad of a game it was. Me and a buddy played that night and forced our selfs to just beat the game that night because we wanted to get it over with. Somehow ended up #3 #4 for fastest completion with only taking 3hrs. Bad game though.

Very few things have been as tedious as Camo Farming in Black Ops III. Literally, 8-10 hours of repetitive killing for the various Decorations and Camos. 

bleh

AC Unity. One of the worst games you'll play.

Diablo III on PS3.  Loved the game, but the last trophy took forever having to farm $5,000,000 gold.

Everything is a cool and interesting game. Love learning about science and how life works.

The 'The Big Thinker' trophy can make a person go insane because it takes FOREVER to pop. Maybe 4 or 5 hours for this one trophy. Was so bored I turned off my tv and just went online waiting for it to pop. 😑

(+5 hours, 21 minutes, 59 seconds) close enough. 😂

On 3/12/2019 at 9:38 PM, Jamescush147 said:

I love Everybody's Gone to the Rapture. 😝

Same. I got it done in 2.5 short playthroughs and didn't mind the walking/jogging speed. Also, I am a huge sci-fi nerd and a fan of non-linear story telling so this game was right up my alley.

Unbearable though is Psycho-Pass: Mandatory Happiness. I can't stand having to grind through that mini game to get all of the Voice and Picture content. I honestly didn't mind the rest of the game but that part is driving me mad.

Not boring but a pain: Resident Evil 5 & 6 twice. Plats on the PS3 & PS4. Before I started trophy hunting and striving for 100%, I played RE 5 & 6 on the PS3. I later bought a PS4 and played the games there too. Once the trophy bug bit me, I forced myself to plat and 100% both games on both consoles.