Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Neocarleen

[NA] EA Sale | Ends 3/26 8am PT

33 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

if get peggle 2. the masters upgrade will make the game far easier to plat due to completing some extra levels. i love that one guys triple ball special it's very useful think it was jimmy lightning

on topic here's the haul there was nothing much listed for the EA sale that i could fit for a 20$ budget:

the sims 4 deluxe edition (ps4) deluxe edition is easier to attempt certain trophy's

ginger: beyond the crystal (ps4)

Toy Stunt Bike: Tiptop's Trials (ps4)

saving for a better sale next week, so far they're blah, but will gain a minor recovery on a backlog that has completed 7 games last week.

Edited by kingdrake2

I'm wondering the thoughts on Fe. Looks interesting, tempted to pick it up for $4.99 but I've been burned before on low priced games.

I’ll pass on this sale as well. The Golden Sale is coming and I’m very interested in that, plus Sekiro’s next week!! 

I think you missed a few, @Neocarleen.  All three Dragon Age games are on sale, for example.

I want to play The Sims 4 but I always found it too expensive, especially since the the DLC expansion are priced high too.  Anyone that has played the game recommend me it, seeing that the main game is quite cheap now?

Apologies if I derail the thread, thank you once @Neocarleen for posting the sales!

God-fucking-forbid they ever put the Dragon Age 2 DLC on sale. :angry: 

23 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

God-fucking-forbid they ever put the Dragon Age 2 DLC on sale. :angry: 

Or the Origins DLC, but not that hard to find the Ultimate Edition online.

"Let's put the Unravel games on sale but not the bundle"

Typical EA. 😂😂

Just now, MidnightDragon said:

Or the Origins DLC, but not that hard to find the Ultimate Edition online.

Never really looked at whether the DLC for Origins goes on sale often. I'm guessing it's as rare as DA2?

I don't think I've seen the DLC for DA2 go on sale once since I played it almost 5 years ago. I think the Drakengard 3 DLC has gone on sale more times than this game and that was probably just once in the game's lifetime. 

37 minutes ago, Harley Quinn said:

I'm wondering the thoughts on Fe. Looks interesting, tempted to pick it up for $4.99 but I've been burned before on low priced games.

TBH, its kinda boring. The gameplay isn't horrible just nothing particularly interesting and the color saturation might make your eyes bleed. Pretty easy platinum though. I thought Unravel was way, way better.

Sony and them garbage sales. 😚👌

Posted (edited)

50 minutes ago, Angel said:

I want to play The Sims 4 but I always found it too expensive, especially since the the DLC expansion are priced high too.  Anyone that has played the game recommend me it, seeing that the main game is quite cheap now?

Apologies if I derail the thread, thank you once @Neocarleen for posting the sales!

i played the 3rd game it was pretty fun. if just want some experience can always buy just 1 or more of the DLC sims 4 just has a standard list.

i'm probably going to get the cats and dog's DLC myself just because i love pets (in a future sale).

Edited by kingdrake2

Alice: Madness Returns for 4 bucks is a fantastic deal. Great game, and you're technically getting 2 in 1 because it comes with the original Alice too.

Aside from that I'm not seeing a ton I don't either already have or don't really want. Maybe Unravel though. I hear that's good.

Posted (edited)

No ps3 sales? :(

edit: i saw them, time to buy bf4. i got the dlc when they came free

Edited by AN0n1m8

13 minutes ago, SpaceCoresDad said:

Alice: Madness Returns for 4 bucks is a fantastic deal. Great game, and you're technically getting 2 in 1 because it comes with the original Alice too.

Aside from that I'm not seeing a ton I don't either already have or don't really want. Maybe Unravel though. I hear that's good.

I'm thinking of getting it, especially after I noticed it's a horror game but checked some gameplay, a battle to be exact and didn't seem that much of horror game.. more like an adventure game. Don't know much about the game so I'd like to know the opinions of people who've played it.

Just now, mariosF94 said:

I'm thinking of getting it, especially after I noticed it's a horror game but checked some gameplay, a battle to be exact and didn't seem that much of horror game.. more like an adventure game. Don't know much about the game so I'd like to know the opinions of people who've played it.

It's definitely not a horror game per se, but it does have some freaky elements. It's more of a platformer. I really enjoyed it though. Really unique setting and gameplay, and I thought the story was neat too.

1 hour ago, Harley Quinn said:

30 minutes ago, StuGunn5 said:

TBH, its kinda boring. The gameplay isn't horrible just nothing particularly interesting and the color saturation might make your eyes bleed. Pretty easy platinum though. I thought Unravel was way, way better.

While each person should form their own opinion, I will honestly say I hated the game. I posted more in the Fe forum thread, but getting the plat in this was a miserable experience.

If you just want the story experience and don’t care about completion, it’s a fun 3-4 hours. But the backtracking to collect crystals is excruciatingly painful and really highlights the poor controls, camera and game mechanics.

I typical enjoy this type of game, and was actually looking forward to playing it, so that only increased the disappointment.

As for this sale itself, on the Canadian store, it actually listed the sale as running through October 15. Probably explains why it feels like such a lame rehash. Pathetic they repeat this so often that they can’t even bother to update the sale banner 

12 minutes ago, mariosF94 said:

It's a spooky/weird platformer (fantastic atmosphere) with hack n slash/slay-type gameplay similar to the likes of God of War (no magic, but different weapons and light/heavy attacks, dodging and boss battles) and one of my absolute favorite games of that type.

I bought the Alice Ultimate edition and Plants VS zombies GW2 they were cheap and i heard good things so i got em

1 hour ago, kingdrake2 said:

i played the 3rd game it was pretty fun. if just want some experience can always buy just 1 or more of the DLC sims 4 just has a standard list.

i'm probably going to get the cats and dog's DLC myself just because i love pets (in a future sale).

Thank you for the reply, I will probably end up getting the deluxe edition version now and get some of the DLC I'm interested later, hopefully it's cheaper by then. I also have 3 games in my backlog that I want to play next! (Persona 5, Nier Automata, and Valkyria Chronicles 4)

39 minutes ago, silver_pigy said:

I bought the Alice Ultimate edition and Plants VS zombies GW2 they were cheap and i heard good things so i got em

2 of my favourite games. i really enjoyed them 😊 PVZGW2 is fun as hell.

1 hour ago, SpaceCoresDad said:

It's definitely not a horror game per se, but it does have some freaky elements. It's more of a platformer. I really enjoyed it though. Really unique setting and gameplay, and I thought the story was neat too.

1 hour ago, fastflowdaman said:

It's a spooky/weird platformer (fantastic atmosphere) with hack n slash/slay-type gameplay similar to the likes of God of War (no magic, but different weapons and light/heavy attacks, dodging and boss battles) and one of my absolute favorite games of that type.

Thanks for the replies guys, I'm downloading the game right now! 😁