Meatwall is really challenging now

Wow :facepalm: Things like this is why I immediately get online-related trophies for games these days rather than waiting (Even though this game is pretty much all online related trophies lol)

Edited by BlindMango

Why make such a bold claim like that? I literally thought I was screwed with the trophy as I had only started this 2 days ago. Then this morning, I randomly place a breach on a door, and killed a guy without even trying or remotely speculating that someone was there. So definitely not "Basically Impossible" as you worded it. 

• Like 3

i hate patches like this, i got the trophy by pure luck last year but cant wait to finished this game because of the op weapons and patches that might trophies impossible 

I got this trophy months ago, after never thinking I’d get it. That was a couple months after I had got it on my old account. Today I jus witnessed a random kill a dude with a breach charge. You’re proven wrong. As soon as I started going specifically for the trophy & using strays, I got it in no time

1 hour ago, OmegaRejectz said:

I got this trophy months ago, after never thinking I’d get it. That was a couple months after I had got it on my old account. Today I jus witnessed a random kill a dude with a breach charge. You’re proven wrong. As soon as I started going specifically for the trophy & using strays, I got it in no time

I think the OP was exaggerating based on the nerf of lethality to the breach charge, along with it already being a luck based trophy. It's not literally impossible, it's just chances or what limited circumstances exist are even less than before. I got my trophy on the Attacker side, which is now impossible. Also, a full health/non-armored Defender has to be directly on the charge based on the patch notes. The range has increased though, so maybe a Defender with 20 health could die from a longer range.

https://www.player.one/rainbow-six-siege-patch-notes-preview-y4s1-operator-changes-124469

Edited by rotoninja

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/03/2019 at 5:35 AM, UltraRareBoy said:

Try to down an enemy and than place the breach charge on the floor close to him if it's possible. Some people will try to save their ass crawling away from the breach charge and some will not. This always work's done this many times this week. Downed enemy will always die. The title is very misleading "basically impossible".

The first time I got this trophy was by a stroke of luck, and I managed to complete it the usual way, by placing it on a wall and someone was caught in the blast on the other side. However, when I went for the trophy of this account (my new one) I was struggling so much even before this patch to do it the lucky way. So, ultrarareboy had the exact same idea as me, killing a downed enemy with one instead. Alternatively, you could also try and use it to your advantage by placing the breach charge on a breakable wall, and then (this is specific to bomb) place the defuser on the other side of the wall and wait for someone to defuse.

• Like 1

Not impossible but hard I would say. What I did was to pick a character carrying a shield and breach charge of course. What you should hope for is getting a map that has wooden building or many breakable walls in it, House for example. After picking your character, check the doors/breakable walls closest to the objective you are supposed to take/destroy/capture. Instead of rushing through objective I highly recommend checking upper floors or opposite depending on which floor is your objective on.

In my case, objective was on 1st floor, as I have mentioned in my tip I checked upper floor hoping to find someone. And I did! Since I used character with shield my chances of downing him instead of killing was extremely high as only weapon you can use is your secondary weapon. -That's is why I recommend picking a character with shield-  I did gently injured him. I was lucky as he was crawling near a breakable wall. I quickly ran to the opposide side of that breakable wall next to which he was crawling and planted a breach charge. Boom! Got it.

After leaving this message here I got 3 more breach charge kills. 2 of them were the way I explained. And the other one was just a random plant to the wall in order to get access to objective. Luckily there was a guy behind it with really low HP. Sometimes you need luck as well. 10 hours of playing while trying to get achievement and other 2 hours with total of 4 breach charge kills. Don't lose your hope!

Edited by Abysm_Nucleus
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I'm writing this comment because maybe it can help someone who wants to earn Meatwall trophy. I had no clearly idea about what happened but yesterday I've earned it a very weird situation. I was playing in DEFENSE as Frost and an attacker used a charge but it DIDN'T touch him at all, I was walking near to him and I've killed him with an headshot. I had the trophy in that moment..and there was written in the right side of the screen "Kill + 100, Headshot +20, Charging charge +10". I don't know how was it possible but..just wanted to share it with you. I hope it can help!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 24/4/2019 at 0:40 PM, alfio61na said:

I'm writing this comment because maybe it can help someone who wants to earn Meatwall trophy. I had no clearly idea about what happened but yesterday I've earned it a very weird situation. I was playing in DEFENSE as Frost and an attacker used a charge but it DIDN'T touch him at all, I was walking near to him and I've killed him with an headshot. I had the trophy in that moment..and there was written in the right side of the screen "Kill + 100, Headshot +20, Charging charge +10". I don't know how was it possible but..just wanted to share it with you. I hope it can help!

Did the charge explode? If not I think you just got a bonus for destroying his breach charge.

• 3 years later...
On 4/4/2023 at 4:52 PM, RhaegoXI said:

how can you boost meat wall?

You can't. you can queue two accounts at the same time but it is not super likely that both accounts will make it into the same game on different teams. This is because the game uses skill based matchmaking even in non-competitve modes, so both accounts would need to be the same skill to get into a game together. You could try to message someone on the other team to see if they will help you but that is also pretty unlikely. Your best bet is to play the game like normal and just bring breach charges on every attack and using all three of them on or near sight. You used to be able to down somebody and kill them with a breach charge but I have heard that doesn't work anymore. 

On 5.4.2023 at 1:52 AM, RhaegoXI said:

how can you boost meat wall?

Me and 2 others boosted meat wall and some other trophies during the last update in quick play. We did not have many issues finding each other especially when limiting what modes we where searching for. I would estimate that we that we got into the same game about 50% of the time.

I would recommend to get 2-4 people together searching simultaneously within the same server region and knocking out some misc trophies in as few matches as possible. Boosting this game especially screws over the whole team so try not to do it for to many matches.

Good luck!

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, pikaopas said:

Me and 2 others boosted meat wall and some other trophies during the last update in quick play. We did not have many issues finding each other especially when limiting what modes we where searching for. I would estimate that we that we got into the same game about 50% of the time.

I would recommend to get 2-4 people together searching simultaneously within the same server region and knocking out some misc trophies in as few matches as possible. Boosting this game especially screws over the whole team so try not to do it for to many matches.

Good luck!

To expand on this, turn crossplay off & set your match making preferences to hostage only. Crossplay will take out Xbox players & hostage is the least played gamemode in the entire game, increasing your chances of getting in the same game together. With how dead console is for the most part now, I imagine you could probably get in the same game nearly every time now doing this

• Like 3