Lord of War trophy

TODD_ANGLER

To anyone thinking about starting this game to platinum, please take note that there is a very high possibility that the Lord of War trophy is currently unachievable. The problem was supposed to be addressed with the most recent patch 1.03 but still no one has been able to unlock the trophy. Even after erasing all save data and completing another playthrough whilst simultaneously checking off a list of all known weapons as they are placed in inventory did not result in the trophy unlocking for me.

I contacted the publisher Handy Games about the issue and they replied by stating that the developer told them it was fixed but at the same time they have been receiving information that it is not.(at least for the ps4) They concluded by saying that the developer (Cliffhanger Productions) is not currently working on any more patches at this time.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Yeah, I think it was on the map where people are turned into zombies?(3rd phase, far right of the main map) The first group of enemies, it was on the second floor...top right building. If I'm remembering correctly. It might have been the map where the guys are loading the boat...in the center building.

Edited by ThatDrunkGuy