Tempered Monsters trophy

I was wondering if anyone more familiar with this game than I am could answer a question I have regarding tempered monsters.

From what I’ve read online, once you reach rank 29, you can perform an optional quest to kill some tempered monsters and also at rank 49 as well. I’ve also read that your selection of tempered monsters will change depending on your rank. My question is, will I still be able to hunt something easy like a tempered Great Jagras once I’m level 50 or will I be locked into fighting tempered Vaal Hazaak’s etc.

Yup you can all monsters in the game have a tempered version of them

its random to get the investigation mission play in the map for that monster and keep collecting any foot print you find

in the end of the mission maybe you will get tempered investigation

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 3/13/2019 at 0:43 AM, MythRaider1994 said:

I was wondering if anyone more familiar with this game than I am could answer a question I have regarding tempered monsters.

From what I’ve read online, once you reach rank 29, you can perform an optional quest to kill some tempered monsters and also at rank 49 as well. I’ve also read that your selection of tempered monsters will change depending on your rank. My question is, will I still be able to hunt something easy like a tempered Great Jagras once I’m level 50 or will I be locked into fighting tempered Vaal Hazaak’s etc.

Tempered Vals aren't that bad anyway. Nulberry and Max Potion it up, you should be fine as long as you don't stand directly in front of him... like ever.

• Like 1