A few things about it

Smashero

1) Devs shall really improve the "Options": things like "Sound/Music on/off" or "remapping the controls" (especially in PSV version) are somehow a "standard" even in Indie games.

2) Frame droprate in PSV version (especially in level 19 with the big waterfall) makes it half-playable, since the "lag" continues until end of the level.

3) Is the sequence of levels... Reversed? IMHO and a few friends of mine the game actually starts with the "hardest" levels getting way much easier later and the last island is just super easy in compare to the first one. Intentional action by the devs or mistake during production?...

4) ProTip from @ginko765 - you can skip entire level 12 (2-0) and go straight to the exit without collecting any coin/diamond - there is no trophy related to it.

Edited few spelling mistakes ;).

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 30.6.2019 at 8:25 AM, closertim said:

You're not wrong,  it's like the game has been made backwards.  Later levels are piss easy. 

That's good to know, I already struggled a lot with the first train level and thought I'll never get the plat if the levels just get harder later on ?

12 hours ago, Janire1911 said:

That's good to know, I already struggled a lot with the first train level and thought I'll never get the plat if the levels just get harder later on 1f603.png

There's a drop level around half way through the game which is extremely difficult.  Especially one bit in particular but once you complete that level I found it got easier.  The last island is real easy.  

10 hours ago, closertim said:

There's a drop level around half way through the game which is extremely difficult.  Especially one bit in particular but once you complete that level I found it got easier.  The last island is real easy.  

I think I know which level you mean, I just spent an hour trying to clear level 21 (3-2) before I finally managed it. Luckily the rest of the level after the hard part was easy.