Smashero

A few things about it

10 posts in this topic

1) Devs shall really improve the "Options": things like "Sound/Music on/off" or "remapping the controls" (especially in PSV version) are somehow a "standard" even in Indie games.

2) Frame droprate in PSV version (especially in level 19 with the big waterfall) makes it half-playable, since the "lag" continues until end of the level.

3) Is the sequence of levels... Reversed? IMHO and a few friends of mine the game actually starts with the "hardest" levels getting way much easier later and the last island is just super easy in compare to the first one. Intentional action by the devs or mistake during production?...

4) ProTip from @ginko765 - you can skip entire level 12 (2-0) and go straight to the exit without collecting any coin/diamond - there is no trophy related to it.

Edited few spelling mistakes ;).

Edited by Smashero
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah i personally thought the last island was super easy too. 

 

Yeah level 19 i also had the lag/framerate drops, even if i waited at the start 20 seconds it started doing it

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Level 19 & 22 (3-0 & 3-3) have been fixed on the Vita through a patch released yesterday. 🙂

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

worst levels are the levels where you have to drop down while those frogs shoot lol

 

i started hating frogs from this game xD

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Am I the only one having trouble with this game? Bought it for easy trophies but I'm dying all the time.  Wish there was a checkpoint system or something. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, closertim said:

Am I the only one having trouble with this game? Bought it for easy trophies but I'm dying all the time.  Wish there was a checkpoint system or something. 

First levels are the hardest. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/06/2019 at 6:14 AM, knoef_NL said:

First levels are the hardest. 

You're not wrong,  it's like the game has been made backwards.  Later levels are piss easy. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30.6.2019 at 8:25 AM, closertim said:

You're not wrong,  it's like the game has been made backwards.  Later levels are piss easy. 

 

That's good to know, I already struggled a lot with the first train level and thought I'll never get the plat if the levels just get harder later on 😃

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Janire1911 said:

 

That's good to know, I already struggled a lot with the first train level and thought I'll never get the plat if the levels just get harder later on 1f603.png

There's a drop level around half way through the game which is extremely difficult.  Especially one bit in particular but once you complete that level I found it got easier.  The last island is real easy.  

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, closertim said:

There's a drop level around half way through the game which is extremely difficult.  Especially one bit in particular but once you complete that level I found it got easier.  The last island is real easy.  

 

I think I know which level you mean, I just spent an hour trying to clear level 21 (3-2) before I finally managed it. Luckily the rest of the level after the hard part was easy.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.