Monstercat Music Pack Vol. 1 DLC

Toma_Gabriel

On 15.3.2019 at 1:18 PM, cybershark91 said:

The Song Overkill is so much fun to play. I love it. I want more of these style of songs. 

Yep it's absolutely the best song in the pack and maybe the whole game! That's why I spend my first DLC-session most time with the song. Expert with the Faster modifier is quite fun! Expert+ is too heavy to be enjoyable and normal expert is too easy.

I made a video for those that are interested in seeing it:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, XadaX said:

Yep it's absolutely the best song in the pack and maybe the whole game! That's why I spend my first DLC-session most time with the song. Expert with the Faster modifier is quite fun! Expert+ is too heavy to be enjoyable and normal expert is too easy.

I made a video for those that are interested in seeing it:

Damn, your speed is unreal xD i start sweeting just watching. 

But this song shows nicely how well this game work with metalcore. I need moreeeee. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/18/2019 at 11:41 AM, enaysoft said:

Does this mean more levels that count towards doing S and SS ranks on hard and Expert for the trophies?

yes i did hard rank s hard on one of the new songs from the monstercat music pack vol. 1.

so you can do it for the trophies.

• Like 1

On 4/1/2019 at 2:18 AM, Mightyboom1 said:

yes i did hard rank s hard on one of the new songs from the monstercat music pack vol. 1.

so you can do it for the trophies.

Thanks for the reply. My next question is, are any of the new songs on SS, easier than the regular songs ;)

On 2.4.2019 at 5:29 AM, enaysoft said:

Thanks for the reply. My next question is, are any of the new songs on SS, easier than the regular songs ;)

In my opinion the new songs are more difficult then the old ones. And they are all longer. 

I did the SS rank on I need you. 

Oh, and we got a new free song :D 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LDU_Txk06tM&time_continue=3

On 4/2/2019 at 6:29 AM, enaysoft said:

New songs are definitely all harder (but 10 times more fun to play if you otherwise like the game) than the original ones so this pack did not make plat any easier. :P

• 2 months later...
On 3/16/2019 at 5:29 PM, XadaX said:

I think for me the best song in this pack is Stonebank - Stronger, I wish there were more Hardcore Rave tunes in Beat Saber. The new pack was such a let down.