Blackwatch2689

I can't beat the final Boss on DMD difficulty

4 posts in this topic

Hello! Any advice for this boss? I had tried a lot of times. I have 2 untouchables. The phase 1 is easy when you get used to it but on the second phase i don't know how to avoid the white balls he throw.

Thanks!

Holy water. Make friends with it. It's OP even on DMD! Mode. Even if you think you have enough, buy one more.

On 7/11/2019 at 0:50 PM, BSKkayfabe said:

Holy water. Make friends with it. It's OP even on DMD! Mode. Even if you think you have enough, buy one more.

Holy water is super weak and actually useless against Mundus. And game doesn't allow you to "buy one more" if you already have plenty of it.

Answering the OP question for someone in need: untouchable stars are the key. About 5 of them should be enough, you just have to jump on the highest platform and mash Mundus with your sword.

Edited by DaivRules
Removed the rudeness from the post

On 5/2/2020 at 10:42 AM, SlowQuorex said:

Holy water is super weak and actually useless against Mundus. And game doesn't allow you to "buy one more" if you already have plenty of it. 

Answering the OP question for someone in need: untouchable stars are the key. About 5 of them should be enough, you just have to jump on the highest platform and mash Mundus with your sword.

I LITERALLY used holy water against mundus......

Edited by DaivRules