The trophy whore jumped out

RynRodriguez

I have a few stacks of piss easy platinums but those days are over for me. Only time I'll stack is if it's a game I really enjoyed and want to play again but other than that there's no way I'm wasting my time playing crap while there's so many good games being released. 

Edited by NaseemJohn
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

According to my calculations, far from enough.

Sadly enough, there are a bunch of japanese stacks of games like Batman Arkham Asylum, Dead Island 1 and Riptide, Dead Nation PS4, and many others, that I'm probably never going to get.

Alice: Madness Returns

30 minutes ago, KingGuy420 said:

I have a few but it's all games I loved and would've played on both systems anyways.

Exactly, and achieving another set of trophies in the process is the perfect excuse to play them all over again.

• Like 1

For what I recall just Heavy rain at this moment. Possibly getting Sleeping dogs and Metro LL ps4 versions in the future.

Edit: I was forgetting the autopopping platinum of my dear Sound shapes, just got it by curiosity due servers going down lol

Edited by GoldenShaka

1 hour ago, NaseemJohn said:

I have a few stacks of piss easy platinums but those days are over for me. Only time I'll stack is if it's a game I really enjoyed and want to play again but other than that there's no way I'm wasting my time playing crap while there's so many good games being released. 

You forget the greatness of starwhal my friend. ?

• Like 1

I love stacks. A few I rebought because I liked the game or I got it with my one copy.

I've been playing Lego games since the first two star wars ones way back on the NGC/Ps2 era. I also own Lego Batman 1 on the DS. The only bad ones Ive played were Lego Movie (PS3) and Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 (PSV). Lego Movie was too big and glitchy. HP was just dueling and with invulnerability cheat it isn't even a game anymore. 

GoW on Vita is buggy and can result in no trophies or other game breaking glitches.

PSABR was free on Vita and I already had the PS3 one. Game was too boring for my tastes. I did enjoy playing as Kratos and the online but the arcade was too much.

I dont wanna talk about Minecraft. Mojang really made me work to maintain that 100%.

Wish Borderlands was on PS4 or Batman AA had GOTY as a stack. I remember they patched GOTY right away.

1. Akiba's Trip Undead & Undressed x2
  2. Batman: Arkham Asylum x2
  3. Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate x2
  4. Borderlands x2
  5. Dead Nation x2
  6. God of War x2
  7. God of War II x2
  8. Hatsune Miku: Project Diva f x3
  9. Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes 2 x2
  10. Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7 x2
  11. Minecraft x2
  12. Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale x2
  13. Ratchet & Clank x2
  14. Ratchet & Clank 2 x2
  15. Ratchet & Clank 3 x2
  16. Sound Shapes x2
  17. Steins;Gate x2
  18. The LEGO Movie - Videogame x2
  19. The Walking Dead x2
  20. The Wolf Among Us x2
Edited by Roronora_Zoro666
  • Like 1

I normally only stack games that I actually enjoyed that aren't VN (I never read a book twice..), but looking back, there are a few that I don't remember why I actually decided to stack them... 

The games in question are the following:

- Demon's Souls EU/US (imported the US version when it was unlikely to have an EU release, then got the EU collector's Edition in support to it) 

- Need For Speed Most Wanted (really liked the Burnout feel of it, and when EA gave the Vita version for free, I decided to double plat it, I had the ps3 version from ps+, and only recently actually got a retail copy for collection ?) 

- Sly 1 (oddly enough when we got Sly 1 on ps+ for ps3 was when I first played it, and for some reason, really liked it, so when they released it on Vita, giving it for free to previous owners, I just double plat it.. Recently also got the retail version for ps3, and plan to eventually plat the full series on ps3, probably not going to play the Vita ones, but depends if I like the other games on ps3 or not). 

- Pure Chess (simply stack, no argument here..)

- Street Fighter x Tekken (I think that I bought the ps3 version and then decided to use the vita version from ps+ to auto-boost my ps3 version, and ended up doing both.. Don't remember much of it actually...) 

- Persona 4 Golden (US version is on my profile, but not started).

I think that's all my "true" stacks, then I have Street Fighter IV+ Super Street Fighter IV (I actually own retail copies of SF4, SSF4AE and USF4...)(no plats earned), Dead or Alive 5 (ps3) + Dead or Alive 5 LR (ps4), Blazblue Continuum Shift (ps3) + Blazblue Continuum Shift Extend (Vita) (only 1 plat earned), Arcana Heart 3 + Arcana Heart 3 LM (no plats earned on both), Disgaea 3 (ps3 and Vita) and Disgaea 4 (ps3 and Vita), there's also the 3 Wipeout games (essentially Wipeout HD and Fury are on the 3 versions content wise). Those aren't exactly stacks, but are related, since most are essentially upgraded versions of the older ones.. 

There are a few others that I may eventually stack, since I own them and liked them, like Catherine ps3 (I have the EU retail version unstarted, the one on my profile is the US version, essentially the same story from Demon's Souls...), I will also get Catherine Full Body, so a potential 3rd "stack", same goes for Shining Resonance, I imported the Japanese version because the game wasn't localized, to have the remaster and localization announced a few months later.. Also Persona 4 DAN (I got the collection on PS4, so, I will play it again too) and Deus Ex Human Revolution Director's Cut. 

I think that's all my current and future stacks, and to some extent, I don't mind those, even if it means several lists of the same game not at 100% (I can't plat Catherine or Street Fighter 4 for example). 

PS: For reference, up to this day, I only imported 4 games, being those Demon's Souls, Catherine, Shining Resonance and Drakengard 3 and 3 of those end up released here AFTER I import them (Drakengard 3 was only released digitally in EU, so I imported the US version). Luckily, I didn't also import Tales of Vesperia, since I was thinking in importing it when I got Shining Resonance. Ya, I really can't import anything based on the idea that it will never be released in EU ? 

As for Persona 4 Golden US, it was bought at a local used game store just for collection, since I only had the digital version, I only noticed that it was the US version, that my EU save file wouldn't work and that it had a stack after I bought it, buy since I really like Persona, I decided to keep it and eventually double plat it.. 

Edited by Han_the_Dragon
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Kasper2005M said:

I won’t do stacks unless it’s crossbuy

Kevin u crazy :)1f61b.png

Add me skrub 

5 hours ago, German Atheist said:

People, how many more of these redundant bullshitty spam threads do we need on this forums, huh? Aren't, like, 23 enough already? PSNP drowns in trash like this. Jesus fucking Christ! 1f621.png

This is literally my first forum post. Get out me lobby! Schnell! 

• Like 1

So far only Kingdom Hearts (and that can hardly be counted as "whoring" because they aren't exactly quick and easy lists, now are they?) but I'll probably do more, the way some users here look down on stacking is pretty infantile.