ChernobylNinja

What trophies are you working on? (Plat Cast Topic)

25 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hey guys as many of you know @Bushido7745785 and myself host a podcast called Plat Cast and every week we ask a topic for discussion here on psnprofiles and we read out your responses on our podcast and our topic this week is:

What trophies are you working on? Be it grinding out the last few levels, collecting the last collectibles or beating a game on the hardest setting, we want to hear about it!

Also join our discord! We talk about anything and everything and is the best way to suggest topics/chat with me and Zack (he is there he just lurks!) discord.gg/hbTaVvh I also stream multiplayer games with listeners now so if you want a chance to do that you have to be in the discord! (stream at twitch.tv/chernobylninja)

Edited by ChernobylNinja

I've been working on farm together, which is great fun. Just got a few trophies left for plat. Plow 50000 squares is the biggest grind left, there's no counter to tell you how many you've done which is a pain.

Also I'm gonna be working on rocket league now after I started it this week. Still only done 1 play through on resident evil 2 so I've got plenty more to do there as well.

been working on anthem collectible..

my god this has to be the worst collectible trophy i have seen to date... RNG collection in an open world game

I'm working on Earth Defense Force 5 at the moment. I'm at 40% story completion and still a long way to reach 100% (150h at least). But the game is fun so it shouldn't be a chore to plat it.

I strongly recommend it!

Posted (edited)

I am working on a few games at the moment not sure if this was a good idea but i got frustrated and had to move on.

PS3

Split/Second Velocity (Just Split/Second in N.A) 

PS Vita 

Legend of Heroes: Trials of Cold Steel (first one) really enjoying this game i hate the fact there are so many missable trophies but since i need two playthroughs anyway its not too bad.

Lego The Movie The Game: i will revisit this soon stupid multi-challenges are starting to take their toll 

Collar X Malice a visual novel i missed a part so have to replay it as i have no idea what i missed (putting this off for now)

PS4

Ni No Kuni II at the moment chipping away at the DLC trophies before the second expansion hits.

Ace Combat 7: playing online to grind out money before submitting myself to the story

Edited by DarkSoleride

I guess I am focusing on beating Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm atm so I'm working towards the trophy, "Chasing Sasuke Arc complete."

Sometimes, I just need a mindless fighter where I can come home and shoot fireballs and throw shurikens at people after work, you know?

Friend of mine convinced me to start drawn to death and boost through it with him before the servers go down. Outside of that I'm working on beating all the levels in unravel without dying and I'll have the platinum in that finally.

BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle trophies. I'm getting stuck on the combos so I'm trying the other ones today to see if I can get those instead

Finishing up Darkest Dungeon. Just need to get an afternoon of free time and I should be able to get the platinum.

Beyond that I'm chipping away at Idle Champions.

I started playing 2064: Read Only Memories to give myself a break from Yakuza Kiwami for a bit. I'm using a guide so it's pretty straight forward but I am enjoying the story so it is keeping me engaged.

I'm then going to go back and finish the story for Yakuza Kiwami before I tackle anymore of the completion list. I love the story but this trophy list is not enjoyable. I refuse to give up though.

Im going to save the mahjong requirement untill Zack does it though. So tell him to step it up!

38 minutes ago, HolteEndHero88 said:

Im going to save the mahjong requirement untill Zack does it though. So tell him to step it up!

He can read Chinese and Japanese so he has no excuse! @Bushido7745785 

5 hours ago, Hakoom said:

been working on anthem collectible..

my god this has to be the worst collectible trophy i have seen to date... RNG collection in an open world game

Not to mention there is the chance your PS4 bricks.

Currently working on Call of Duty remastered trophies, should be finished with that in the next few days. Might chip away at some Skyrim trophies on PS4 or start Assassins Creed II remastered to kill some time until Days Gone comes out. 

I am trying to raise my completion average before starting Spider-Man. Currently working on a couple Neptunia Games, Everybody's Golf. some Rocket League, and soon Little Big Planet 2 and 3. 

I’ve recently started working on getting 100% completion on the Uncharted: Nathan Drake Collection. Already finished the first two games, so I’m gonna be grinding out a few more hours to get the last four trophies I don’t have (Charted! - BrutaI, YOLO Deceptively, The Fat and the Furious Yemen Drifter and Neediest for Speediest) on Drake’s Deception. 

Crash Bandicoot has been kicking my ass so I’ve taken a break for probably a while. Atm I’m working on farming coins in Fifa 16 across different accounts so that I can hopefully get the last trophy I need. It takes up pretty much the whole day for me to even earn enough coins to enter the Draft on one account, and I still have about 10 more to go lol.

Once I finish Crash I’d like to start Modern Warfare Remastered, I’ve been really eager to play it.

I've been working on getting 2000 ranked matches completed for Divekick, and it's taken me a couple weeks so far. I'm at 1643 matches and I'm so sick and tired of doing this lol 

Right now nothing particular, just enjoying Final Fantasy 15 and Onrush. Or I guess you could say ultimately I'm working on the platinum trophies for those games. :P 

Thanks for all the sweet answers gang! Some of you all are insane for attempting what you're doing! You're braver than me....XD Have a great rest of your week! :)

For the next little while, I will be working on Orcs Must Die! Unchained before servers go offline in less than three weeks and playing The Division 2 with my real life friends so I can enjoy it before they move on. 

Posted (edited)

Bought Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition a few days ago. I got the plat like days after launch but i did want to do the DLC and NG+. Other then that i'm working on Devil May Cry 5 (human,DH,SoS S ranked) Assassin's Creed Odyssey and finally Witcher 3 CE(i already plat base ver). But tomorrow night i will drop everything to play Sekiro :D

EDIT: OH! The final story DLC for Ni No Kuni 2 dropped yesterday so i'm finally going to plat and 100% that.

Edited by EmoKitten4

As of right now, I'm going for Odin Sphere Leifthasir, working on the long grind for Dragon's Crown, Steins;Gate on Vita, and Final Fantasy XV. Don't know what I'll go for after those.

Gwent platinum.... 6 arena win in a single run to be specific and it's bullshit tbh.

3 hours ago, EmoKitten4 said:

Bought Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition a few days ago. I got the plat like days after launch but i did want to do the DLC and NG+. Other then that i'm working on Devil May Cry 5 (human,DH,SoS S ranked) Assassin's Creed Odyssey and finally Witcher 3 CE(i already plat base ver). But tomorrow night i will drop everything to play Sekiro :D

EDIT: OH! The final story DLC for Ni No Kuni 2 dropped yesterday so i'm finally going to plat and 100% that.

That's a lot of work. 😲

Been busy with the hustle and bustle of work, school, wife, so I can’t play as much as I want too. But when I get some downtime, I’ll crack open the Vita and play Stardew Valley for some farming zen. 

Ive been working on Pio Fiore no Banshou on the Vita and Hakuouki on the PS4, both otome vn games with interesting dark stories.

With work I haven't had much time to work on long RPG titles I usually play, but with no new FF or Tales in sight, I guess Im not missing out so far

Prestige (lvl 61) on Gwent.