This makes me want to stick my head in a deep fryer

Hunter226037

26 minutes ago, Hunter226037 said:

I had to take pause to vent about how awful the glitched trophies are in this game. Who the fuck decided this was okay not to patch this? I want a name. For context I completed the main story and noticed I somehow missed the Sequence 7 trophy. Now I have to replay the whoooole game until Sequence 7 and hope it doesn't glitch again. I noticed I'm not the only one with this issue either. This is my 4th time 100%ing this game so it says a lot about how I love AC. Jesus I hate missable trophies though, and the worst part is that this trophy isn't even supposed to be missable.

That must be the worst feeling ever. I've platted both ps3 and ps4 AC2 versions and lucky for me didn't experience any glitched trophies.

This reminds me when doing a 2nd playthrough for Wolfenstein New Order and one of the collectibles wasn't there and deleted and reinstalled the game and still no collectible second time round. It happened 3/4 of the way into the game. 

Try do a cloud save on chapter 6 just in case you don't get it so you can keep trying if it don't pop.

• Like 1

Ok in order for you to avoid the poor deep fryer ,there's one important advice for Ubisoft games (any of them) . BACK UP YOUR SAVE BEFORE YOU COLLECT THE FINAL COLLECTIBLE THINGIE WINGIE.

Let me put a list : 

AC2 - feathers glitched

AC Brotherhood - Borgia flags glitched ( got 104/101 yey baby , reason of glitch - never colect the lair of romulus flags last!!!!!)

AC Revelations - friggin books glitched

AC4 - Thank god it was safe here but multiplayer trophies

AC Rogue - Templar armor glitched

AC UNITY (MY LOVE YAY) - Cafe Theatre upgrades glitched( this was my final trophy that murdered me ) , Chests Glitched(had to reload a save multiple times until it worked) , Nostradamus won't even mention, the whole game is a mess

Far Cry 3 - some letters glitched so i had to recollect them

Prince of Persia Warrior Within - Final sand teleporter glitched,game crashed

Prince of Persia reboot - Seeds wouldn't count after the 900th trophy or some stuff, had to reload

Sorry if I filled a list on your post , I feel your pain , just never be chill with Ubi games, always backup backup backup because trophies glitch like hell and Ubisoft offers no support on that matter! Yes even main unskippable trophies can be glitched( See prince of persia warrior within) soo....ever now and then just pop up a backup just in case

Edited by Copanele
  • Like 3

• 2 years later...
On 3/14/2019 at 4:36 PM, Copanele said:

Ok in order for you to avoid the poor deep fryer ,there's one important advice for Ubisoft games (any of them) . BACK UP YOUR SAVE BEFORE YOU COLLECT THE FINAL COLLECTIBLE THINGIE WINGIE.

Let me put a list : 

AC2 - feathers glitched

AC Brotherhood - Borgia flags glitched ( got 104/101 yey baby , reason of glitch - never colect the lair of romulus flags last!!!!!)

AC Revelations - friggin books glitched

AC4 - Thank god it was safe here but multiplayer trophies

AC Rogue - Templar armor glitched

AC UNITY (MY LOVE YAY) - Cafe Theatre upgrades glitched( this was my final trophy that murdered me ) , Chests Glitched(had to reload a save multiple times until it worked) , Nostradamus won't even mention, the whole game is a mess

Far Cry 3 - some letters glitched so i had to recollect them

Prince of Persia Warrior Within - Final sand teleporter glitched,game crashed

Prince of Persia reboot - Seeds wouldn't count after the 900th trophy or some stuff, had to reload

Sorry if I filled a list on your post , I feel your pain , just never be chill with Ubi games, always backup backup backup because trophies glitch like hell and Ubisoft offers no support on that matter! Yes even main unskippable trophies can be glitched( See prince of persia warrior within) soo....ever now and then just pop up a backup just in case

I have a save before collecting the borgia flags in the vatican and the last romulus lair (the one in the vatican) and the trophy is glitched for me i reloaded it collected the lair ones first and then the free roam ones but it still didn't pop up for me so is the whole vatican district glitched or this save is glitched and i should just replay the whole game

NOTE: The flags count more than 101 for every flag i collect idk if that has something to do with the glitch

On 3/14/2019 at 3:26 PM, Mr_Skirra said:

I once had the 100 feathers trophy glitch on me. It didn't register a feather I picked up so I had to play the whole game AND collect all those  damned feathers again.

Worst feeling ever so I get you.

F*ck me I can feel that even after all these years... I was ready to murder someone by the end of that particular grind
Later I gave up on AC as the games went nowhere "Assassins-y" and usually came with MP I couldn't stomach.

This.

I almost never backup my saves (and honestly I shouldn't have to, because I expect games to be not be broken upon release), but when the chapter 7 trophy glitched on me (as well as Perfect Harmony before I earned it after restarting the game), not only have I stopped playing this game, but I now make sure all my games have their data backed up through the online storage on the off-chance something like this happens again. What pisses me off even more is how common this version of the game's platinum is. (At the time of me writing this) it sits at 24.16% on PSNProfiles, 5.2% on PSN, is the most earned PS3 platinum trophy on PSNProfiles, AND is in the top 10 most earned platinum trophies of all time on this same website. How did more people not experience this???? What are the chances????? How does this glitch occur, or is it completely random?????? Maybe if I was personally invested in the series I would have no problem replaying up to that point, but I'm just not into the series really, so here's to Assassin's Creed 2 remaining on my backlog until the eventual closure of the PS3 online connection ?

12 hours ago, ahmed_kamel289 said:

I have a save before collecting the borgia flags in the vatican and the last romulus lair (the one in the vatican) and the trophy is glitched for me i reloaded it collected the lair ones first and then the free roam ones but it still didn't pop up for me so is the whole vatican district glitched or this save is glitched and i should just replay the whole game

NOTE: The flags count more than 101 for every flag i collect idk if that has something to do with the glitch

Sadly I believe your entire save is compromised and you have to play the game again, especially if the flags count more than 101. That's exactly the glitch that I experienced too and no amount of save reload fixed it.

What I did in my second run was collecting all the Borgia flags in the Romulus lairs the first time I was there, without replaying the memory. Then I also collected the Vatican flags and left some misc flags for dead last after finishing the game, throughout Rome. Only then I could unlock the flag trophy.

So basically: In Brotherhood, collect each flag the very first time you reach in a specific area (that you can't normally reach via free roam). Trying to get the items via memory replay will most likely glitch the damn trophy. The side quest time requirement can be achieved by replaying the mission, THAT doesn't glitch.

• Like 1

AC 3 PS3 was an absolutely horrendous experience when it came to trophies, and I still need to finish AC Brotherhood PS3, hope it won't be too much trouble.

• 3 months later...