iLmIgLiOrE91

flagged form lederboard on legit game please help

83 posts in this topic

hello guys sorry I tried to write to anyone about this site but I don't get answers or assistance I am always banned on legit ps3 games almost every 2 years honestly well I got bored I really like this ranking but I can't be thrown out every time unjustly I am a very fast player and very good because I dedicate dedication and so much but not because for my speed I must also be thrown out or accused of hack we are honest about someone can help me please?

Posted (edited)

you we're listed on disputes from 5 or more previous games and over 927 hidden trophy's. you have been judged to be possibly "naughty". 

at this point the only chance you have now is to start anew and shed the evils of cheating.

Edited by kingdrake2

Posted (edited)

This was your "dispute". You haven't provided any form of factual evidence that would lead to believe that you have actually completed those games legitimally. I think you could have more flags, if people bothered to look further in your profile.

Also, what do you aim to achieve with this? Only the moderation can put or lift flags on your profile. Only they matter in regards to removing your flag, you need to contact them, not make more pity threads. Can you explain the mentioned games to be completed in a way that do not break the rules? Try doing so.

The post below me reminded to ask:

I can't be thrown out every time

How many times have you been flagged at this point?

Edited by TheYuriG

I can understand and I thank you for having responded, but I have hidden them just to make them never to report and then among other things they are mostly incomplete lists but the fact is that they have thrown me out for legitimate platinum

bottom line your account is done, you have to make a new one if you want to be on the leaderboards

3 minutes ago, Exairesi said:

but @TheYuriG didn't you read his post? he is very good because he dedicate dedication :)xD 

dedication to CFW lmao.

one thing you should try to understand and that I am thrown out for legitimate platinis if the non-authentic ones were reported (impossible things because I hid them) I would have shut up by looking carefully at the legit platinum how many you are put together you exceed legit platinum so let's not just look at the negative things that I try I can give besides my youtube channel of gameplay and platinum that I take, there is no need to laugh at me I realized that you are a league to which you like to belittle the good players just because there is something negative throw it all out for aira, and then there's no need to laugh I'm an Italian guy who has to translate to answer you I want to see you for me with Italian what you would have done xD

and from here that you understand your little seriousness cfw I have never used a few prejudices in a few games and this that bothers me of psnprofiles of this forum that there are few serious people and so many trollers who like to belittle the profile of strong players, then LOL I should create a new profile for what for children who do not believe me and send over 500 legit legit clear platinuses and in your opinion why I would be here to dispute this thing one does so many honest things and for little dishonest things is thrown out then in life we don't give more chance to those who do dishonest things.

5 minutes ago, iLmIgLiOrE91 said:

looking carefully at the legit platinum how many you are put together you exceed legit platinum so let's not just look at the negative things

Your whole account becomes irrelevant for ranking once you have cheated too many games. All your platinums will be taken in account if you start another account and don't get caught hacking again. We cannot have you on the leaderboards, regardless if you have 3000 legitimate games, once you have cheated 3. Once a cheater, always a cheater. Start over if you want to compete in rankings again.

I agree but I hid all my wrong ps3 trophies in such a way as to make them NEVER point out and I was unjustly thrown out for legitimate platinum I don't like this if you would have thrown me out for my wrong platinums then I would make myself one right anyway I want to talk to a competent person in private where the admin is? and anyway I would like to remind you that if we follow your right speech you should throw in people here on psnprofiles who have cheated and continue to do legit;)

The admin already threw your case out, without prejudice. Rascals, such as yourself, that keep opening up fallacious disputes make it an arduous journey for those truly wronged...

I understand from talking to children but then you see lack of personal lack of staff in any case I do not create a new profile because I am better than all of you put together and with this I definitely close my dispute at this point I prefer to stay out of this false ranking as all of you put together, however, mind you the words that there is always a person and to finish in beauty this site already says it all since there is not even a cheat team and it is managed only by you members with prejudices etc. I come out head-on, a hundred thousand times better outside than inside with people like you, I know I'm strong and fast, so don't even touch me with your wicked goodbye

Posted (edited)

15 minutes ago, iLmIgLiOrE91 said:

I understand from talking to children but then you see lack of personal lack of staff in any case I do not create a new profile because I am better than all of you put together and with this I definitely close my dispute at this point I prefer to stay out of this false ranking as all of you put together, however, mind you the words that there is always a person and to finish in beauty this site already says it all since there is not even a cheat team and it is managed only by you members with prejudices etc. I come out head-on, a hundred thousand times better outside than inside with people like you, I know I'm strong and fast, so don't even touch me with your wicked goodbye

Yeah youre not better than all of us combined lmao

Edited by Exairesi

41 minutes ago, iLmIgLiOrE91 said:

So... why try in the first place if you believe it all to be false and what have you? I mean, if that's the case, do whatever you want, think whatever you want, the decision wont be changed regardless.  But if you try yet another dispute, then you must really be desperate to be seen not as a cheater... and in turn, if that's the case, then you must have some interesting skeletons in your closet.

Guys... my brain hurts because of this thread.

I don't think this thread could be useful, but at least you should post the link to the interested game that you assert is legit. In this way people who know possibles timestamp of the game can judge

- CFW

- 900+ Trophy Hidden

-  In your precedent dispute, you insulted the users

- Please in the future post, don't using a google translate

Thanks, enjoy your flag.

11 minutes ago, LanceTheSpartan said:

I don't think this thread could be useful, but at least you should post the link to the interested game that you assert is legit. In this way people who know possibles timestamp of the game can judge

He tried that before. Link is in this thread.

Idunno, maybe he has a point. I can't see anything wrong with either of his RE5 and he doesn't seem to deny Imfamous.

No idea if he hid his "problem games" before they were flagged or not though and I don't know the other games.

2 hours ago, SinisterPledge said:

>not sure if poetic or high as fuck.

Good luck on the outside buddy!

Or put a bunch of Italian into Google translate.

2 hours ago, iLmIgLiOrE91 said:

You are act like we are a bunch of bullies taking your lunch money. We are talking about games here and a leaderboard for games. If anyone is being a child, it's you. 

2 hours ago, hBLOXs said:

He tried that before. Link is in this thread.

Idunno, maybe he has a point. I can't see anything wrong with either of his RE5 and he doesn't seem to deny Imfamous.

No idea if he hid his "problem games" before they were flagged or not though and I don't know the other games.

Likewise.
Could someone explain what the flagged reason is for Resident Evil 5 (and also which version) as I also cannot spot anything off.

20 minutes ago, Martain2 said:

Likewise.
Could someone explain what the flagged reason is for Resident Evil 5 (and also which version) as I also cannot spot anything off.

iLmIgLiOrE91

Resident Evil 5
big hack? but where asshole, that I did all of mine

Tekken 6
too fast what? I play a lot of normal play I'm fast asshole

inFamous
how the fuck do you allow me to tell the infamous crook? head of dick I hid all my games with various problems do not allow me to tell me all these crap shit of shit lifeless

Anarchy: Rush Hour
too fast what? I play a lot of normal play I'm fast asshole

Dragon Ball Xenoverse
too fast what? I play a lot of normal play I'm fast on every game for my ability asshole assholeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2
HACK? u are gelous on me is not impossibile asshole

From the original dispute...

sorry but why did you upload these games again where I accused you by mistake? which I then apologized here is a post where games are disputed for nothing else @PSXtreme_

1 minute ago, iLmIgLiOrE91 said:

sorry but why did you upload these games again where I accused you by mistake? which I then apologized here is a post where games are disputed for nothing else @PSXtreme_

It's because I'm on the ball and ready to rock.

2 minutes ago, iLmIgLiOrE91 said:

If you check the very first quote in the post you reference, he's providing your dispute for someone who asked.