iLmIgLiOrE91

flagged form lederboard on legit game please help

83 posts in this topic

I just want to enter if there is something I can do the face I have hidden for this reason all the past games to be affixed, but why be reported on honest games please @PSXtreme_ @Xannic

you are very wrong the games that have signaled me are not hacked for what reason I should have done this explain resident evil 5 which among other things I love as saga dragon ball xenoverse etc etc. are all LEGIT I do not know how to explain it where they would these hack What do you say precisely because of this fact I'm fighting here in four to make you understand otherwise I did not fight do not you think?😡 @PSXtreme_

You sent me a PM too. I was going to say you're just wasting my time, but I honestly can't see the issues with many of the games. I didn't approve these flags. However, I do see you cheated some of the hidden games.

40 minutes ago, Xannic said:

If you check the very first quote in the post you reference, he's providing your dispute for someone who asked. 

No, he doesn’t really.

Disputer’s a poor communicator but that doesn’t mean everybody else has to contribute nonsense too.

@iLmlgL, ah, fuckit: OP:

Can you please copy & paste the reasons why you were flagged for each game?

Are your hidden trophies all for games that you actually cheated on? I’m really not entirely sure I understand the reason for your dispute.

Posted (edited)

Okay, so everyone. This guy has cheated in the past, for sure, no doubt about it. I have solid evidence of this, that's not up for debate, and I'm not interested in hearing about it.

What I do want is someone to go through the reported games. I'll list all the reported games and the reasons, and you guys can try to figure it out. As for @iLmIgLiOrE91, me giving you this chance, I expect you to not hide any more trophies and let people look through everything you currently display. If I notice you hide more stuff, I'll end this dispute and that be that. You've had years to fix your shit up before now. Okay, so if you end up with 3 or more flags, you're permanently off the leaderboards, and if less, you're back on, just needing to hide those flagged games.

Yet to decide:

too fAST

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3322-dragon-ball-xenoverse/iLmIgLiOrE91?order=date 

HACK....too fast and impossible in this order

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2087-one-piece-pirate-warriors-2/iLmIgLiOrE91?order=date 

evident hack

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1708-dragon-ball-z-budokai-hd-collection/iLmIgLiOrE91?order=date 

Decided:

Stays flagged:

User earned the trophy for "all skill points" before earning every other individual skill point related trophy. Story related trophies earned out of order.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1460-ratchet-clank/iLmIgLiOrE91?order=date 

Lifted:

impossible ...too fast

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/336-anarchy-rush-hour/iLmIgLiOrE91?order=date 

Hi, Infamous is legit but i flagged this user for another reason. Now i explain. Ilmigliore91 has 925 hidden trophies. All 925 trophies are hacked. There are about 18 hacked games. With the new rules if you have 3 games hacked you are out of the leaderboards. Can you delete it from the leaderboards? I signed infamous because ilmigliore91 is a infamous cheater Thanks for attention.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/99-infamous/iLmIgLiOrE91?order=date 

earned trophy out of order and ytophy of kill enemy earned too close toghetrer

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3370-resident-evil-revelations-2/iLmIgLiOrE91?order=date 

too fast...

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/490-tekken-6/iLmIgLiOrE91?order=date 

big hack

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/58-resident-evil-5/iLmIgLiOrE91?order=date 

omg hack evident...story trophy all wrong

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2968-alien-isolation/iLmIgLiOrE91?order=date 

hack story trophy out of order

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/4206-resident-evil-0/iLmIgLiOrE91?order=date 

Edited by MMDE

did you tell me about dragon ball hd collection for doing it in a day and 3 hours saying hack obvious? then it is certainly not my fault if we know very well budokai 1 and budokai 3 from the time ps2 and for this reason I'm not there, then alien isolation I don't understand why the trophies history are wrong I didn't know the game I followed it as best as I could then if gave me the order in another way I can't do anything, one piece pirate warriors 2 I don't understand it the same way I did it in a week and I was told HACK? and then I don't have to think that I'm being reported at random? then for resident evil revelations 2 I was told that I earned the trophy out of order by destroying the enemy by killing it too close but sorry what motivation is it? if I succeeded it went so sorry

IIRC, the Ratchet & Clank report is correct. Due to something related to skill points and the last boss, so that one is staying.

I've played Anarchy Rush Hour, and I saw absolutely no issues with it, especially not related to the trophies marked.

The inFamous one says it's a false flag, and I saw no issues, so it's lifted.

yes in fact ratchet and clank I removed it as you asked for sicurity 

1 minute ago, iLmIgLiOrE91 said:

yes in fact ratchet and clank I removed it as you asked for sicurity 

You hid 103 trophies... R&C is only 35. Please unhide all of the other ones again that isn't related to the reports.

I wanted to hide the whole trilogy because you gave me anxiety if in the future maybe I could be reported for something done quickly @MMDE

Posted (edited)

Fwiw: I see nothing wrong with RE0 or RE Rev2. 

ETA: It kinda sounds like the same reporter on all REs who just couldn’t let go of the “18 cheated games”.

But IF disputer hid them after Ratched & Clank then... “OMG, big hack” doesn’t convince me that disputer needs to be eliminated from the leaderboards.

Edited by hBLOXs

I'll never understand why people care about being on the leaderboards after they cheat, you clearly don't care about trophies so why go through all this hassle. Maybe they just need to lie to themselves so they think they can actually play games instead of cheating xD

2 minutes ago, iLmIgLiOrE91 said:

I wanted to hide the whole trilogy because you gave me anxiety if in the future maybe I could be reported for something done quickly @MMDE

After this stuff, if you get back on the leaderboards, I recommend you just hide all the games you've cheated, regardless of being caught or not. And really, just stop cheating. Trophies are pointless, and what you do to get some of them just diminishes that even further.

And I've not reported you for anything, nor approved any of the reports. As you know, most of them are from before my time.

And I put RER2 and Tekken 6 in the lifted category as well. I've played Tekken 6, and saw no issues with it. Dude even marked your early online trophies that had clearly no issues whatsoever + gallery complete. Just total nonsense to me. And RER2, everyone says they can't see any issues with it.

As for RE5. Most of the trophies marked are his first playthrough (each chapter trophy). The only other thing is Veteran + Professional. He seems to have done Professional in 6 hours, but I assume you can maybe do those two at the same time, or? 6 hours seems reasonable anyway. idk, long time since I played the game.

ehy just because I have practically 95% of the legitimate trophies I hate to send everything up for years ago when I didn't know the charts, and if you let my legitimate trophies compete like those who make them, you have to know the real facts first to point the finger at, just because I don't lie to myself I'm questioning myself for my legitimate trophies @LucianaRosethorn

anyway what should i do i have to wait? now you can take off the flags on those legit games please, let me know @MMDE

Posted (edited)

20 minutes ago, MMDE said:

As for RE5. Most of the trophies marked are his first playthrough (each chapter trophy). The only other thing is Veteran + Professional. He seems to have done Professional in 6 hours, but I assume you can maybe do those two at the same time, or? 6 hours seems reasonable anyway. idk, long time since I played the game.

Yes and no.

You need to complete Vet to unlock Pro. But you could be carried by somebody

who has everything unlocked and that makes any argument of “too close together” obsolete because it could have happened.

Also, you must finish the game in <5 (I think) hours in order to

unlock infinite rocket launcher so there’s a kinda requirement to rush it.

ETA: It looked feasable to me because there are only 2 hard chapters in the game and if you’ve just done them on vet, 6 hours for pro looks ok. My pro run is 3+ hours, fwiw. And I’m neither good nor fast just familiar with the game.

Edited by hBLOXs

19 minutes ago, MMDE said:

With basic knowledge of the game you can complete it in under 3:30 without beeing a speedrunner. WR is 2:22 on console.

I am waiting for your news to know and I hope to be able to return  :(

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, iLmIgLiOrE91 said:

@iLmIgLiOrE91 MMDE told you what to do, he will be the decider in this, you need to unhide the trophies of the games the reports are for so they can be looked at to see if they are in fact legitimate or not.

Edited by Exairesi

5 minutes ago, iLmIgLiOrE91 said:

You'll just have to be patient... You're lucky we still allow you to be around after all the cheating you've done in the past.

I did put Alien: Isolation and RE5 in the lifted category, since people are telling me those are fine too.

2 minutes ago, Exairesi said:

@iLmIgLiOrE91 MMDE told you what to do, he will be the decider in this, you need to unhide the trophies of the games the reports are for so they can be looked at to see if they are in fact legitimate or not.

He has to wait an hour, being a non-premium member. It's fine R&C is hidden, as he doesn't want to dispute that. I do however now wonder if R&C 2 and 3 is cheated too, which if they are, he should hide them after this dispute is over. He did it pretty much as I told him not to, so I think it was just an accident, and what he says he hid adds up to me.

It's just the games I mentioned, and any other anyone else finds on his profile.

Posted (edited)

Which trophies are marked as “out of order” in RE0?

Edited by hBLOXs

I really thank you very much but I'm really hoping it will solve everything

1 minute ago, hBLOXs said:

Which trophies are marked as “out if order” in RE0?

Honestly, it's the PS4 version, and I doubt he cheated it in 2016, so I'll lift it

exact is the ps4 version of resident evil 0 if you need proof in something I have the platinum video on my youtube channel of my various ps4 games @MMDE

I really wanted to thank you from the heart for what you are doing for me and I am indebted to you I really hope with all my heart to return I am putting all of myself into this dispute @MMDE