iLmIgLiOrE91

flagged form lederboard on legit game please help

83 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

@MMDE  Hey mate, i checked the list you provided and all seems fine to me. I can't see R&C as it appears "blank".  Now, I don't know if ilmigliore91 made some "mistake" in the past, but i've known him for a long time and i can guarantee he is very very skilled and fast, so i doubt he is a serial cheater and i'm not dealing with a whole bunch of shit some pathetic hater marked. But why did i call the reporter a "pathetic hater"? Because i am italian too, so i can measure the intensity of hatred that inflames several groups of trophy hunters against the OP. Trash-talking, threats, and so on...by years. Trust me if i tell It goes beyond the limit of your imagination, man. 

..and That's all.

Greetings

Edited by emet81

Posted (edited)

On 3/15/2019 at 10:22 AM, emet81 said:

...so i doubt he is a serial cheater...

Honestly, the guy has 10+ cheated games on his account, and his account was only re-examined just now. Yeah, there's definitely more than a few bad reports, but the tainted games outnumber those. You've been given a godsend here... 

Edited by B1rvine

@MMDE Having played and platinumed Xenoverse and Pirate Warriors 2, nothing really jumps out at me. I'd ask if it's possible to go through the entire first episode in PW2 without getting a coin... but could be if they're only gotten from chests and as end of the mission rewards. When I went back to Xenoverse, I had to restart the game and relearn the mechanics. Got through it all in the same number of days. I did have the benefit of an XP event multiplier going on at the time, though.

@B1rvine  Like i told, i don't know what he did and what happened in the past. I simply replied to MMDE, who meant (in a previous comment) something like "maybe we can rehabilitate your account, but you have to stop cheating",  so I was talking about present. I can guarantee he's legit yet since he cleaned out his closet many years ago, that's all. 

the decision is up to him but why not remove the flag for xenovese and budokai hd collection I find it useless xenoverse having done prma on PS4 then I replayed on ps3 and I am reported for too much speed? we are not ridiculous and I repeat for budokai HD collection I knew the 2 memory games from the ps2 times these 2 flags must be removed so that I return only 2 flagged as you say .. and you can re-enter no? @MMDE

3 hours ago, emet81 said:

@B1rvine   I can guarantee he's legit yet since he cleaned out his closet many years ago, that's all. 

You really cannot guarantee he's legit.  Saying "I'm italian too, trust me" doesnt really work when you yourself are largely an unknown.  A good chunk of your forum history revolves around this dispute and your own dispute from 2017.  He didnt "clean out his closet", he cheated and got busted.  Regardless, you really aren't helping.

Due to his past activity, he is rightfully being looked at suspiciously, and due to the initial vulgar-filled dispute, he didnt have much goodwill going his way.

For whatever reason, this is being looked at again, so let it be

@iLmIgLiOrE91

It doesn't matter how many "right things" or legitimate platinums you have.  It only takes 3 cheated (according to the rules if this leaderboard) to be disqualified.  I dont know how many flags you have for your previous incidents, but they dont just go away in time. If you have 2 from years ago, then you still have 2 and it would only take 1 now (2+1=3flags) to be removed.

People are raging (your word, nobody is raging) because 1) you have a shady history and 2) because you answered your most recent dispute with aggression and vulgarity instead of any sort of actual discussion.

anyway all I have to say I said is at the moment I don't add I don't add anything else and then I would like to remember you I initially started my dispute very badly with anger etc. but logical my anger if I get signaled on games I repeat again LEGIT POI HO ASKED SORRY since I care about this ranking and I do not give up my dispute to fight not on legit things above all as the 2 dragon balls reported are not there because there is nothing wrong with those. Now I wait for MMDE and I just don't have to talk to you

yes I know that they are still out of bounds but my dispute is not over as I said in more messages and I write it in big text. THE TWO DRAGON BALL GAMES DON'T DESCRIBE THEIR REPORTING BECAUSE THEY ARE LEGIT AND I KNOW THEM IN MEMORY for which they go removed two other flags so that I can go back to being simple

Regardless of whether or not legitimate games got flagged, responding with anger is actually the opposite of logical.  You were given a format and chance to respond with an explanation and chose not to.  Once the flag reasons were made available (which you could have done from the beginning) it was pretty obvious most of the flags were flimsy with poor reasoning at best.

Can anyone answer how many valid & verified flags are on the account? Not just cheated and hidden, but actual solid flags. If disputer is loaded up with legit flags from his previously stated 10+ cheated games, then this could be ended already.  Seems 1 stuck from this dispute, but are there others from the past?

Posted (edited)

If the OP really wanted to set things straight, he'd just unhide everything and accept whatever happens from that.  He clearly doesn't want this and is mostly arguing in bad faith here.

I agree that correcting any bad flags is a good thing to do, and if he somehow ends back up on the leaderboard from it, so be it.  But, please, hold him to strict rules in resolving this.  (He's already failed at that too by hiding other games when explicitly told not to).

Edited by dmland12

I didn't miss a damn thing I hid the whole ratchet and clank trilogy directly even though it was just the first one because I didn't know what to do so for my safety I did so I already explained it, but then what does it mean that I'm talking in bad faith and I don't want to? I'm arguing well in my opinion it doesn't seem like I'm doing wrong things bho

which then I would like to tell everyone that I use google translator I am an Italian user

at this point I warn you that I really write this my last message, I kindly ask to those of competence that this post is closed immediately ... given that you are giving vent to people who do not understand anything and only know how to rage and make digital bullying that only this comes out better than doing. Said then by one of (four) platini it has a long way to go, so close the matter here if we have to go further, in my own small way I have done everything possible to admit things as they are but now it is really enough with this crap and these useless slanders.If you think it appropriate that I get back into the ranking well, otherwise it will be enough, I don't want to hear any more useless messages and another crap thanks

please do what you think is right because there is no more I do with this situation is not quite right as oh I already said if I can fit well otherwise close me the post I'm tired of being watched by everyone especially by bad people I'm sorry @MMDE

@AJ_-_808  

Easy, boy, easy... I "tagged" MMDE for a reason, ok? I was talking to him and not to all of you, and my "i'm italian too" meant something, cause he knows details you ignore about italian leaderboard. Mental diseases and psychopaths are really common there, ok? OP said goodbye to his bad habits long time ago, but even if i'm wrong, let me tell you something : bullying and threatening a gamer is NEVER justified, but that shit occurs almost everyday in my country. I didn't post to save his ass, it's not my job, but i can't tolerate perpetual obstinacy.

I'm done here. 

Posted (edited)

TLDR Drama-Free Version: 

OP was correctly flagged for one game recently. OP has 13 games known to be cheated, but none of them are actually flagged except the recent one, and they are -now- all hidden.

Edited by B1rvine

Posted (edited)

Then for me, personally, the taint of having that many hidden trophies, obviously indicating cheating is enough punishment. By current rule standards, he should be on the leaderboard as he has all his cheated games hidden and not reported (but for one). Although, in his case I would make the special exception that if he has one more cheated game found out, the 3 game rule does not apply to him and he is off the leaderboards permanently.

Edited by STARLOVE

So you can have as many cheated games as you want and still be on the leaderboard as long as you hid them before someone reports them? Strange, 13 cheated trophy lists are still cheated. If they were hid before someone found out that they were cheated sure. But if we know he has 13 games cheated then why is this dispute still open?

14 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

So you can have as many cheated games as you want and still be on the leaderboard as long as you hid them before someone reports them? Strange, 13 cheated trophy lists are still cheated. If they were hid before someone found out that they were cheated sure. But if we know he has 13 games cheated then why is this dispute still open?

It is because the rules state that flags only apply to games that are not hidden. Trophies that are not hidden do not count toward leaderboard count so it is allowed. Illegitately having trophies ont the leaderboard is not. So we do not punish cheaters for cheating in itself. We punish cheaters for having cheated trophies that are supposedly legitimate and count toward leaderboard points.

Exactly I hidden my wrong trophies a long time ago and I have never been reported so I never made them compete knowing the mistake for this I opened this long debate to defend my remaining legitimate trophies

you don't understand that it's the last of my intentions to pull people against me and open the post to fight. As emet said, there is very little solidarity between players and you never miss an opportunity to dirty people in an obscene and arrogant way @emet81

1 hour ago, Quink666 said:

This dispute is still open because it’s valid.

Like it or not, disputer followed the rules.

He was flagged under the “current rules” for one game while others get away with two.

Now the attempt is being made to flag him for HIDDEN games by flagging legit ones.