iLmIgLiOrE91

flagged form lederboard on legit game please help

83 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, dmland12 said:

If the OP really wanted to set things straight, he'd just unhide everything and accept whatever happens from that.  He clearly doesn't want this and is mostly arguing in bad faith here.

I agree that correcting any bad flags is a good thing to do, and if he somehow ends back up on the leaderboard from it, so be it.  But, please, hold him to strict rules in resolving this.  (He's already failed at that too by hiding other games when explicitly told not to).

Nah, this is a false narrative. In 2014 he had 870 trophies hidden. In 2015 sometime, he went up to like 927, and from there he has had 927 until his last hiding of R&C 1-3 which put him up at 1030. All but two report is from June 2016. One being May 2017 (inFamous) and another being R&C March 2019.

Anyway, I just came home from drinking etc... so I'm in no shape for dispute threads. :>

Edited by MMDE

12 minutes ago, hBLOXs said:

This dispute is still open because it’s valid.

Like it or not, disputer followed the rules.

He was flagged under the “current rules” for one game while others get away with two.

Now the attempt is being made to flag him for HIDDEN games by flagging legit ones.

really thanks :)

11 minutes ago, MMDE said:

Nah, this is a false narrative. In 2014 he had 870 trophies hidden. In 2015 sometime, he went up to like 927, and from there he has had 927 until his last hiding of R&C 1-3 which put him up at 1030. All but two report is from June 2016. One being May 2017 (inFamous) and another being R&C March 2019.

Anyway, I just came home from drinking etc... so I'm in no shape for dispute threads. :>

don't worry I don't have to say anything anymore so do everything calmly I always wait for you and those who understand my dispute

Thank you for that @MMDE and @B1rvine, it helps put a lot more in perspective.

I'm guessing that if the disputer had been able to articulate that point (not exactly his fault, language barrier), then thus wouldnt have blown up as it did. 

@iLmIgLiOrE91, the false flags will most likely be tossed at this point, just be patient.  Also, this leaderboard diesnt punish cheaters games that are hidden, so if you care about your leaderboard rank, do not unhide any of the cheated games from 2016/2017 because they can be flagged again. 

don't worry I have already hidden everything I had to hide long ago. the only one was ratchet and clank that I've already done so I'm clean now

38 minutes ago, MMDE said:

I'm not seeing it?  I guess you're reading something else into what I wrote.  I already knew he had a lot of hidden trophies when he started his disputes.  I saw that when he started them.  And while it wasn't clear to me exactly when the flags were added, I was under the impression that they were mostly or entirely from before the current system (2017).  So, everything you're saying matches what I already either knew or suspected.

My main point is that this should be done as strictly as you can.  Don't make any more rules and then have him not follow them and come up with an excuse and it's just fine.  It looks bad.

1 hour ago, dmland12 said:

I'm not seeing it?  I guess you're reading something else into what I wrote.  I already knew he had a lot of hidden trophies when he started his disputes.  I saw that when he started them.  And while it wasn't clear to me exactly when the flags were added, I was under the impression that they were mostly or entirely from before the current system (2017).  So, everything you're saying matches what I already either knew or suspected.

My main point is that this should be done as strictly as you can.  Don't make any more rules and then have him not follow them and come up with an excuse and it's just fine.  It looks bad.

Nah, the reports are from around when the dispute threads started. I just wasn't involved in it that much then. The reports are all wrong as far as I can see, except for R&C.

He has followed the rules tbh. Pretty much exactly as I posted my post he had hidden the games.  We're talking seconds, not possible for him to just do after I said it. It was something he did before he read what I said. All he has hidden is the 3 R&C games, the rest was already hidden and I didn't ask him to unhide anything. I don't want him to unhide the cheated games. Those has been hidden years before the reports.

There's no new rules, and there's no excusing him breaking any. He was in the motion of hiding the 3 R&C games, at least one which he admits cheating, and I guess it's all 3, so they should all stay hidden. What I wanted was for him not to hide more games, so everyone can see what games he currently displays as being earned legitimately, and if there's issues with them, he should be removed. 

@iLmIgLiOrE91 

I removed your flags... but I'll give the advice MMDE gave you to hide all cheated games. 

You can be sure half of PSNP will be scouring your profile looking for things.

I really thank all of you, I am really happy to be back, especially in the right, I really cared so much, yes, I tried in the 4 pages of the dispute, to say thank you and really thank you