Materials glitched

kanzenchaos

My materials seem to be glitched, I spent some time farming Mythril Crystal on the 3rd galaxy, and after checking my materials they seem to be all gone from the materials menu.

They also show up as 0 on the Synthesis menu, but if I highlight something that uses it as a crafting material, the real amount that I have is shown.

Using mythril crystal as an example, pics: 

Spoiler

No materials except food ones on materials list:
Om6Otca.png

When I try to craft mythril on the synthesis menu it says I have 0:

kOCUYQ2.png

But when I highlight something that uses Mythril Crystal it shows how many I really have:
7YXQdfw.png

Did anyone experience this glitch too?

Not a glitch. The game distinguishes between your inventory and your Moogle inventory, that's all. Whenever you interact with the Moogle, you're handing your items over, that's why they seem to disappear but crafting anything will show your actual stock. I'll agree that it might not make a lot of sense, but no worries you get used to it pretty quickly when you figure it out. ?

5 minutes ago, Herkuladedrik said:

Not a glitch. The game distinguishes between your inventory and your Moogle inventory, that's all. Whenever you interact with the Moogle, you're handing your items over, that's why they seem to disappear but crafting anything will show your actual stock. I'll agree that it might not make a lot of sense, but no worries you get used to it pretty quickly when you figure it out. 1f642.png

Really? I could swear they appeared just fine yesterday.

It's not such a big deal then, as long as I can get the plat then it's fine lol

Edited by kanzenchaos

Yeah, it's always worked like that. Look at it this way, when the Moogle takes your stuff, you're not actually carrying it anymore, so technically it doesn't make sense for it to show up your materials list. And you'll see when you actually start to craft materials, you have to quit out to the Moogle shop and jump back into synthesis for them to register as held materials. I promise you'll be fine! ? Happy platting!