Mission 8-10 help thread

Neme-ita

Open this thread for anyone who have a better strategy, video guide or anything for passing this 2 damn mission with S rank. I got my S rank on Human on mission 8  improving my style, mission 10 using save scum for no hit. But i hope there is a better option for getting S rank on this 2 missions. Hope people post here all solution. Now i'm on Demon Hunter and everytime have A at the end of both mission 

Edited by Neme-ita

I'll link my strategy that I already posted on other threads

It is based on the fact that score is calculated according to the time you stay in a certain rank, so the goal is to build up the meter to S or higher and keep it there, not to be fast and kill everything with SSS.

So with Nero you want to abuse the Devil Buster to grab and jump on enemies, while with Dante you want to abuse Royal Guard.

Example:

* Nero: trigger DT, multi-grad enemies, do few combos (multi-hit increases style) up to rank S, jump, grab, jump over enemy, repeat forever. Once in a while shoot/buster to keep the style at least to A/S.

* Dante: reach S (I like to quickly fire Balrog up and do a Real Impact), then keep blocking with Royal Guard (if you can do a perfect block that's nice, otherwise you'll consume DT and at some point you'll have to do Royal Revenge (which consume the red gauge but fills DT)). Having Faust "Man in the red" helps keeping the style high, as it automatically damages approaching enemies.

Another alternative with Dante is to immediately trigger SDT, use the R2 attack (he fires light rays) to build the style meter up to at least A, then do a few sword combos (R1+back+square works very well). You'll get to SS/SSS and then you can keep it by blocking with Royal Guard.

These strategies work for every level. For instance on SoS in Mission 18 I spent 5 minutes fighting the first boss doing only perfect blocks and I kept the meter to SSS for most of the time. At the end of that single fight I had 7000 points, while when I was just killing it normally (still with SSS) I was getting only 4000 or slightly more.

Edited by nudoetcrudo