Trophy: A friend in need

Thanks @kierkegaaard! ?

Got the Trophy the same way (with the Hive Revive). Took me about 3 hours while watching Stuff on YouTube and many trys (can't count them). But in the end, i got it:

Opened Map, no Call, went to LFG Tab and "Answer Call", got into a game, no one was down, threw my grenade, downed, got rezzed by hive ... 20 seconds later the Trophy popped ?

Edited by st-o-ck

8 minutes ago, st-o-ck said:

Thanks @kierkegaaard! ?

Got the Trophy the same way (with the Hive Revive). Took me about 3 hours while watching Stuff on YouTube and many trys (can't count them). But in the end, i got it:

Opened Map, no Call, went to LFG Tab and "Answer Call", got into a game, no one was down, threw my grenade, downed, got rezzed by hive ... 20 seconds later the Trophy popped ?

Damn it takes forever tho matchmake that way for me. Sometimes 15 minutes goes by and nothing.

• Like 1

I'm really happy for you guys.

The way you can join a backup doesnt really matter.

I used mostly matchmaking system but if you hear a spontenous call it works aswell.

Sometimes i got matched in less than 5 sec, sometimes i needed a few minutes. If it takes you more than that, just restart the matchmaking.

I haven't changed anything gear wise, but my grenades will no longer down me they hit me to about 25% health then I regen super quick. I even tried on a fresh character I just can't kill myself to try the hive method anymore. I even got lucky on 5 or 6 back up calls where they were legit on ground or on there knee and I raise this trophy is just pure anger inducing.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Zjinn said:

I haven't changed anything gear wise, but my grenades will no longer down me they hit me to about 25% health then I regen super quick. I even tried on a fresh character I just can't kill myself to try the hive method anymore. I even got lucky on 5 or 6 back up calls where they were legit on ground or on there knee and I raise this trophy is just pure anger inducing.

Could it be a perks you unlock on your gear or from specialization ?

11 minutes ago, kierkegaaard said:

Could it be a perks you unlock on your gear or from specialization ?

If you have gear score of 450+ you wont die by a single grenade.

I always have to throw 3 to kill myself. And this method with the hive doesnt work for me. This game is a broken mess.

Edited by LucienNL
  • Like 1

Nah I am a fresh 30 haven't even unlocked my specialization just rocking regular 30 gear just slowly going at my own pace knocking trophies as I go along the way hoping to get this one out of the way first since its such a nightmare to do or to get.

• Like 1

I finally got it, I joined into a game with 3 other people 2 were in a side mission and other was running around the outside trying to get into the mission they went down I went over to try and raise and I went down as well then my hive kicked in raised me then I raised that person then trophy popped! Totally freaking random for sure!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, LucienNL said:

If you have gear score of 450+ you wont die by a single grenade.

I always have to throw 3 to kill myself. And this method with the hive doesnt work for me. This game is a broken mess.

this isnt true. my gear score is 461 and i can kill myself in 1 grenade. i have 8 sections of armor too.

25 minutes ago, KAdamsy1 said:

were you trying this on differnet servers or the same server?

I made a matchmake for "Answer the call", every time I joined I downed myself by a grenade and waited untill Hive revives me, If the trophy didn't pop up I tried making matchmake over and over again.

1 hour ago, Hey_Its_Mr_Jay said:

I tried with a grenade method and none could kill me at all 1f914.png would it still work if the ai killed me ? 

Been doing answer the calls, and either letting enemies kill me or using a grenade to self kill, the hive auto revive then kicks in. Thankfully after days of trying it's just popped :D Now for the DZ blackout trophy which i'm sure is gonna suck lol.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, KAdamsy1 said:

Been doing answer the calls, and either letting enemies kill me or using a grenade to self kill, the hive auto revive then kicks in. Thankfully after days of trying it's just popped :D Now for the DZ blackout trophy which i'm sure is gonna suck lol.

dz blackout trophy is easy just do it with a friend, get loot, shoot the sniper bot (dog) until it explodes, put loot on rope, friend cuts rope.  nothing to it.  Just start as a squad and one of you leave group right before you call the extraction

Edited by steel6burgh

17 minutes ago, Gumble_Monkey said:

I must've tried 50 plus times now still nothing unless I'm doing something wrong with hive

are you deploying the hive 1st then getting killed/killing yourself? my trophy popped when i didn't deploy it, as it auto revives without being deployed. Just be sure its not on cooldown.

6 minutes ago, steel6burgh said:

dz blackout trophy is easy just do it with a friend, get loot, shoot the sniper bot (dog) until it explodes, put loot on rope, friend cuts rope.  nothing to it.  Just start as a squad and one of you leave group right before you call the extraction

problem is my friends are either afriad of the DZ or don't like it lol guess i'll have to find a random good guy

6 minutes ago, KAdamsy1 said:

are you deploying the hive 1st then getting killed/killing yourself? my trophy popped when i didn't deploy it, as it auto revives without being deployed.

No not deploying first just throwing the grenade and getting revived but still nothing. This trophy is so bad