I have beat the game and Mile High on Veteran but Win The War and Deep And Hard not unlocked!

Win The War - complete the game on any difficulty and Deep & Hard - complete the game on hardened or veteran difficulty are the only 2 trophies I need for the Platinum but neither are unlocking! I checked through mission select to make sure every mission was completed in veteran difficulty and they all have. Does anyone have any ideas?

On 15/03/2019 at 2:22 PM, sunashigure1 said:

Hmm, I'd make a cloud/usb save in order to protect my saves, delete the game data, transfer saves back and launch the game again. If that doesn't work, try to complete the epliogue on Hardened again.

Sadly this didn’t work ? looks like I might have to replay the whole game again on hardened or veteran.

I just had a similar issue with Time Paradox. I swear it popped the first time. Then as I was looking through the list it was missing. I am trying a reinstall first and will load the mission. If its still not popping, then the game data delete. If that doesn't work... I'm gonna have to power through a clean save to that point...

10 hours ago, DieHardDavidN said:

Sadly this didn’t work 1f61e.png looks like I might have to replay the whole game again on hardened or veteran.

I see. Hmm, seems like another Veteran run is inevitable. I'd still keep the saves on USB/Cloud and wipe all the game data/saves stored on the console. Install the game again and repeat the campaign on Veteran. Good luck.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For anyone else still having this issue, i did the following to unlock both difficult trophies yesterday.

Go to mission select and play the training mission FNG. Complete the course and at the end select 'veteran' (not sure if it matters for the trophies to pop), after that a message appeared on screen telling me the game have been completed and cheats are now available for use. Few seconds later both game complete trophies unlocked for me!

• Like 4