The Walking Dead -- WHO WILL BE ON THE PIKE?

XjaegerbombX

Sadly I must say this. If you are here to say the show sucks because you could not handle a character not surviving an Apocolypse... THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR YOU!!!

THIS IS FOR FAN DISCUSSION OF THEORIES! OH.. & OBVIOUSLY SPOILER ALERT!

tKxojaV.jpg

The Whisperers are here. Alpha, Beta & the Survivors now have Conflict! 

The Kingdom alongside The Highwaymen, Alexandria & Hilltop have all come together for 'The Fair'.

This is an event that changes TWD and the Survivors FOREVER!

It. Will. Happen.

The only question is to WHOM? Who will the Whisperers decapitate & stick their head on a pike, like in the image above??!

High bets are on Ezekiel, leader of The Kingdom & Rosita of Alexandria because of the Comics! However, AMC & Kirkman LOVE to switch it up.

Lots of small details you wouldn't realize are actually changed because Kirkman didn't like the way it was in the Comics & they wanna keep Comic readers in suspense too so they switch it up. I.E. Negan v. Abraham (Abraham got Denise's "Arrow Death" in the comics) or Sasha's "Coffin" scene (a complete switchup of events occured in the comics) or even recently, "Negan's Escape" (in the comics he stayed, on AMC he left but came back).

So with that said, it may not be Ezekiel & Rosita. I have my ideas of whom they will kidnap but I don't wanna say anything yet I wanna read some theories.

LET THE DISCUSSION BEGIN! 

P.S. I do have a soft spot for Jerry. If they killed him... ? ? ? I would be soooo upset!!!

Tammy Rose will likely be one. She tweeted recently saying that it was her second last episode and that she enjoyed working with the actor who plays her husband, Earl.

I'd also guess Rosita or Ezekiel to at least have one of the comic counterpart victims. The pikes is such a big event that at least one major character will be a victim, surely?

• Like 1

The only logical person would be Ezekiel. Granted they have already strayed far from the comics so far on a lot of things (sophia,carl,carol,rick,deryl) but with most characters that are important are already confirmed for next season like michonne there really is no one else to kill off for high impact. Unless they kill Negan since his story line is all messed up anyways without Carl. But then they would need someone else to behead alpha :P

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, EmoKitten4 said:

Unless they kill Negan since his story line is all messed up anyways without Carl.

They won't do that. They've already initiated his redemption arc by having him read the Law books in his cell. I REALLY hope they don't kill him off, I think he could be an awesome good guy and member of the group. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Potent_Delusions said:

They won't do that. They've already initiated his redemption arc by having him read the Law books in his cell. I REALLY hope they don't kill him off, I think he could be an awesome good guy and member of the group. 

Yea but remember it wouldn't be the first time they did something stupid in the show :P I mean hell Judith shouldn't exist past the first half of S4. But i do agree Jeffery Dean Morgan is a amazing Negan and if they kill him off i might drop the show(getting close to that point anyways) 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, EmoKitten4 said:

Yea but remember it wouldn't be the first time they did something stupid in the show :P I mean hell Judith shouldn't exist past the first half of S4. But i do agree Jeffery Dean Morgan is a amazing Negan and if they kill him off i might drop the show(getting close to that point anyways) 

These two points are excellent. They have established that Negan *has* changed. They started that with The Governor if you remember when he first met Tera, you kinda felt bad for him. But then he reverted to his old ways.

Negan seems to have genuinely changed.

I must also say, the amount of Character Depth they are putting into Ezekiel is making me feel he will be the main one. As someone said, they use one of the conic and one of the tv... They did that with the Lucille lineup and makes a lot of sense.

I enjoy seeing TWD fans agree that Negan has changed and I really think by Season 11 he could be the lead. I dunno. Imagine watching things from Negan's POV.

I don't know which big ones they're going to choose but for the "lesser" characters, I bet Scott from Alexandria and one of the punk kids that Henry hung out with get it. I know the guy that plays Scott is leaving the show, although they might just never mention him again. And there's just too many of those hilltop kids which it made a point of showing them get to the Kingdom.

Tammy Rose will be 100% on the pike, because the baby belongs to one of the Whisperers. I can already picture a scene at the fair where the Whisperer mother in disguise goes nuts as soon as she sees the baby and lure Tammy to death.

I would also bet on Father Gabriel, Nabila, one of those three kids at Hilltop and someone of Magna's group (probably Kelly).

Bet it might be rick's kid from season 1 that is if he is alive. Don't really pay mind to the show just yeah could careless just throwing my hat here hoping he does end up dead or something in the show as I want payback for the deaths of the people he got killed in season 1 and 2.

And only posting here as I would be happy if you ask me the dum ass choices done in season 1 and 2 and 3 made me give up as what the hell who goes off and bangs the best friend to the husband and be just a slag and playing the game of having to crap out a kid and she can't even take care of the one she has. F ing dum asses.

Edited by KANERKB

1 hour ago, KANERKB said:

Bet it might be rick's kid from season 1 that is if he is alive. Don't really pay mind to the show just yeah could careless just throwing my hat here hoping he does end up dead or something in the show as I want payback for the deaths of the people he got killed in season 1 and 2.

And only posting here as I would be happy if you ask me the dum ass choices done in season 1 and 2 and 3 made me give up as what the hell who goes off and bangs the best friend to the husband and be just a slag and playing the game of having to crap out a kid and she can't even take care of the one she has. F ing dum asses.

Umm...Rick’s kid? You mean Carl? Cause Spoilers...

he died last season. You should’ve known that. No one hated the character at that point anymore anyway.

Anyway I have no idea really who is gonna end up on the pike. Really liking this season though.

Edited by DarkHpokinsn

Just now, DarkHpokinsn said:

Umm...Rick’s kid? You mean Carl? Cause Spoilers...

he died last season. No one hated the character at that point anymore.

He is dead? Thank god. that made my day. thanks a lot. Bloody hated that character along with rick's wife pissed me off to no end.

4 minutes ago, KANERKB said:

He is dead? Thank god. that made my day. thanks a lot. Bloody hated that character along with rick's wife pissed me off to no end.

Uh no not “thank god”, you missed a lot of character development since season 3. he wasn’t that annoying kid anymore, they really fleshed him out more as he got older on the show. You probably shouldn’t have posted here if you aren’t up to date on it, makes you look ignorant. 

Edited by DarkHpokinsn
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, DarkHpokinsn said:

Uh no not “thank god”, you missed a lot of character development since season 3. he wasn’t that annoying kid anymore, they really fleshed him out more as he got older on the show. You probably shouldn’t have posted here if you aren’t up to date on it, makes you look ignorant.

Well didn't like the character at all. don't care if he changed in the later seasons as yeah. I stopped at season 3 and didn't like the show as much I only look up who will die next but kind of stopped when I heard Glen was killed off. Still though glad he is dead.

Edited by KANERKB

Just now, KANERKB said:

Well didn't like the character at all. don't care if he changed in the later seasons as yeah. I stopped at season 3 and didn't like the show as much I only look up who will die next but kind of stopped when I heard Glen was killed off.

Wow, you barely gave the show a chance, so much character development can make a character much more likeable, like Carl. 

Just now, DarkHpokinsn said:

Wow, you barely gave the show a chance, so much character development can make a character much more likeable, like Carl. 

I did give it a chance, if a show does not draw me in. at least at the 3rd season why should I keep going? However, that is my view point on tv shows, no need to start pointing and saying I barely gave it a shot.

Just now, KANERKB said:

I did give it a chance, if a show does not draw me in. at least at the 3rd season why should I keep going? However, that is my view point on tv shows, no need to start pointing and saying I barely gave it a shot.

Because, it’s only gotten better with age, the seasons you watched were some of the slowest and weakest of the series (to some people at least)

1 minute ago, DarkHpokinsn said:

Because, it’s only gotten better with age, the seasons you watched were some of the slowest and weakest of the series (to some people at least)

Ah, well that maybe true but that could be said about anything. I will however watch it later down the line when all of it is out.

I would've liked to see Carl still around after the 6 year time jump for the sake of further character development. Does anyone else think the way they killed him off was a bit lame?

Spoiler

Bitten by a frigging walker. If he truly had to die, I'd rather have had him go down more heroically in a major gun battle with some Saviors.

• Like 1

Ezekiel is a must. My other bets are Henry (just to ruin Carl's death and piss Carol off), Rosita, Jerry's wife (I forgot her name), Tara, Tammy. We can also throw some random kid here for the shocking factor

The characters I find less likely but with a lower chance are: Siddiq, Gabriel, Eugene, Aaron.

On 3/15/2019 at 11:57 PM, EmoKitten4 said:

The only logical person would be Ezekiel. Granted they have already strayed far from the comics so far on a lot of things (sophia,carl,carol,rick,deryl) but with most characters that are important are already confirmed for next season like michonne there really is no one else to kill off for high impact. Unless they kill Negan since his story line is all messed up anyways without Carl. But then they would need someone else to behead alpha :P

The one dead giveaway that tells you who's read the comics and those who have only seen the show : Those who have only seen the show think Daryl is in the comics. He isn't. Daryl and Merle were both made for the show, but they were never in the comics. 

2 hours ago, jackmadrox said:

The one dead giveaway that tells you who's read the comics and those who have only seen the show : Those who have only seen the show think Daryl is in the comics. He isn't. Daryl and Merle were both made for the show, but they were never in the comics. 

Did they not add Daryl to the comics? I haven't read that in years, but I thought they were going to due to how popular he is/was. 

On 15/03/2019 at 2:46 AM, KingGuy420 said:

I don't know which big ones they're going to choose but for the "lesser" characters, I bet Scott from Alexandria and one of the punk kids that Henry hung out with get it. I know the guy that plays Scott is leaving the show, although they might just never mention him again. And there's just too many of those hilltop kids which it made a point of showing them get to the Kingdom.

Notice they showed Scott off a few times this week? Huh? Reminding people who he is. I'm holding by that prediction for sure now lol.

2 hours ago, DamagingRob said:

Did they not add Daryl to the comics? I haven't read that in years, but I thought they were going to due to how popular he is/was. 

No, they never did.

• Like 1

On 19/03/2019 at 3:49 PM, KingGuy420 said:

Notice they showed Scott off a few times this week? Huh? Reminding people who he is. I'm holding by that prediction for sure now lol.

Oh boy, was I ever wrong lol. Out of the ten, I would've guessed maybe two of those. Definitely none of the big ones.

Also, I didn't even know Frankie was still alive. Did they show her at all this season?