Wifi turned on on its own

Evil_Joker88

I just looked at my Vita to see how much energy is left and i got a note that all trophy info was synched. That shouldn't have happened as i disable Wifi normally and only activate it when I want to synch trophies... Yet it happens once in a while that the Wifi is turned on without me doing anything...

Anyone else having this issue? Any explanation why?

3 hours ago, pinkrobot_pb said:

The Vita tends to have a mind of its own sometimes. No matter how often I turn off all the pointless notifications which make the light blink, it always manages to reset itself. So I'm not surprised it does that with the wifi too.

i hate that so much. You can't even turn off the whole "so and so joined a party" notifications. I don't care, Vita. Shaddup. Think there's another one.

Last night I had to turn my Vita off just because the light was on, and there weren't even notifications that time... wat. *sigh* Really wish Sony at least patched that crap before ditching it. Not sure what annoys me more, the Vita light or the PS3 getting messages when I've already seen them on PS4/Vita or the PS App. (or all of the above) Needing to delete them all the time is annoying. Wish there was a sneaky person working on those "stability" updates who would add the ability to disable receiving messages on PS3, and would fix this Vita issue too.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cobby said:

I don't see an issue, just turn it off :dunno: meh.

I keep the Vita on to avoid loading times.

And besides that i'm more concerned that the console doesn something i don't want to and/or haven't done actively...

Edited by Evil_Joker88

• 1 month later...
On 3/15/2019 at 5:30 AM, Evil_Joker88 said:

I keep the Vita on to avoid loading times.

And besides that i'm more concerned that the console doesn something i don't want to and/or haven't done actively...

how long does it take to looaddd??

Maybe its a safety feature of some thing...in case u get missing timestamps by accident....or whatever. Vita works in mysterious ways.