Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
der-stefan-mock

der-stefan-mock's Dispute

9 posts in this topic

unknown.png

You have been flagged for getting these trophies in the same short timespan someone would have if they used a savefile. Explain this, if you can.

What @TheYuriG stated is correct.

You also utilized the character transfer option on the PS4 version, resulting in the illegitimate "Show Off" to be transferred and popped illegitimately there too, as it was never earned the first time properly without a save file...

Since I can not do anything in the end, I have played eternities of the ps3 and then simply transfer my data to the ps4 version. When the game is so bugged. But nice that you do the job and even get double platinum because you love the game. Nice that you only noticed that the trophies are popped up so I almost will not hide the trophies! Have patience and time in there!

46 minutes ago, der-stefan-mock said:

gobbledegook

So, you're saying when Multi-Disciplined, Show Off, and San Andreas Sightseer, all popped 14 seconds one after other, this was not done by an illegitimate method as described by the leaderboard rules here?  Using the character transfer is fine. However, if the trophy that is transferred was earned illegitimately to begin with, then the autopop resulting from the transfer is also illegitimate. 

You can return to the leaderboards by hiding those games. One more valid flag and you're off for good.

Posted (edited)

"When the game is so bugged"

I'm sorry, but Rockstar is always doing a great job.

GTAV is not bugged.

Edited by Belphega2208

1 hour ago, Belphega2208 said:

"When the game is so bugged"

I'm sorry, but Rockstar is always doing a great job.

GTAV is not bugged.

Well that's simply not true, there's a huge amount of bugs and glitches in the game, and I had a couple of trophies glitched myself which I had to start a new game for.

Posted (edited)

I'm probably the luckiest person in the world, GTA5 for PS3 probably crashed only once in my entire life, with no glitched SP trophies, but i didn't bother going online.

Edited by Lance_87

Yeah, GTA V's PS4 version is known to have specific trophies that don't unlock. I've posted about it in the forums myself, and the solution I used, and others have posted issues too. The PS3 version doesn't seem to have as many. In any case, this is the save file pattern, and this dispute isn't going anywhere.