Great Indoor Sale - Ends 3/29

DEI2EK

2 minutes ago, Arctic Cress said:

The ending date is actually March 29th, the PS+ deal is the only one that ends on the 26th

oh no... might be some games that are going to be cut. i have 30$ for this week. maybe i can salvage the sims i actually want that game :(.

Edited by kingdrake2

So another "sale". Sales are great but these are all so mediocre!!! Can we actually get less sales but bigger better sales? PS Store must had been doing bad.

week 1 haul 60$

Battalion Commander (vita)
The Keeper Of 4 Elements (ps4) (vita)
The Treasures Of Montezuma (ps4)
Storm Boy (ps4)
Guilt Battle Arena (ps4)
Koi (ps4)
Mahjong WOrld (ps4)

steamworld heist DLC: The Outsider

Cruz Brothers: Camps Edition (ps4)

Croixleur Sigma (ps4)

gem smashers (vita)

The Inner World (ps4)

Valithirian Arc: Hero School Story (ps4)

Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus (vita)

there's more available, just making my first swipe through the list. going to have normal spending for next 2 week. maybe a bit more when i buy far cry 4 for full price (ps3) still debating to get the DLC in the same month.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 2

my contribution

and yes storm boy stacks NA - EU

All easy Games:

Storm Boy 00:49 Cat Quest 00:58 AER 01:07 Chaos on Deponia 01:16 Lego Jurassic Park 01:24 Lego Movie 01:33 The Raven Remastered 01:42 Cars 3 01:50 Lux Obscura 01:59 Bridge Constructor 02:08 Burly Men at Sea 02:16 Catlateral Damage 02:25 Goosebumps 02:34 Marooners 02:42 Virginia 02:51 Gem Smashers 03:00 Oceanhorn 03:08 Full Throttle 03:17 Jak 2 03:26 Kona 03:34 The Inner World 03:43 My Brother Rabbit 03:52 Shadwen 04:00 Deponia 04:09 Destroy all humans 04:17 Duke Nukem 04:26 The American Dream 04:35 The Inpatient 04:43 Thimbleweed Park 04:52 Through The Woods 05:00 Moss 05:09 Lego Ninjago 05:18 The Devils Daughter 05:26 The Incredibles 05:35 Evil Within 2 05:43

• Like 1

I seen a couple slightly interesting things (I went through all 36 pages before noticing @Neocarleen's post :facepalm:), but nothing good enough for me to dig into the Golden Week cash I'm saving up. :P

Speaking of Golden Week, I think I may've come across the link for it (obviously it's empty right now though ?): https://store.playstation.com/en-us/grid/STORE-MSF77008-GOLDENWEEKALLG/1

• Like 1

I had a 20% coupon because I upgraded to the PS Pro a few months ago so I put it to use in this sale, mostly on VR games, and got a bunch of games that have been sat on my wishlist for a while.

Jurassic World Evolution: Deluxe Edition

Deracine

The Exorcist Legion VR: Complete Series

Silent Hill: Book of Memories

The Persistence

A Hat in Time

P3D & P5D Bundle + Megaverse Costume Pack

Psychonauts in the Rhombus of Ruin

Bioshock: The Collection

Super Stardust Ultra VR

Debating on going back and picking up Haimrik too, just because it looks really cool. Anybody have any opinions to offer on that game?

• Like 1