Spaz

Your ranking means nothing

183 posts in this topic

Make your profile private or friends only and put more energy into Nintendo games. Problem solved.

Yeah, if ranking means nothing to you - go ahead make your profile private. Problem solved.

I may surprise you but you can actually:

Have a family (non-gaming kids included)

Have a job (or your own company)

Have friends and occasionally drink/party

Travel

Have +1000 plats

Not me, but I am sure there are people like that ;)

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, DARKB1KE said:

Nah.  You can leave. 

I’m good. No one agrees with you anyway. The door is over there champ...don’t let it hit you on the way out.

Edited by VoidVictorious

I get what you were going for with this post but my god you sound like a douche, but I think that was your intention.

I have a full time job so I struggle to find time to deal with my massive backlog (although its probably tiny to some people) and get my completion percentage up so I can't imagine what it would be like having loads of time on my hands and just wasting it on piss easy platinums to get my rank up, but hey if you enjoy it, then go for it!

Time is precious man, but as long as you're doing something you enjoy that's okay. Don't let tossers like this make you feel bad for liking something just cause they don't like it.

I care more about my completion rate, even if it's hard to keep it high with all the temptations :D

But from times to times i check my ranking in leaderboard, specially the country one ^^

It doesn't change my way of playing, if I loose a few places, it's ok, i won't buy an easy platinum game just to get my place back

But if i get a little higher in leaderboard, it's still a little satisfaction :D

The value of every list depends of the user. in my case i need 4,5 years playing 8 hours a day to complete my backlog of ps4, so i just keep playing in my spare time what ever i want to play, i hope in a future my son will continue playing my list and help me out with another trophies couse my wife dont. :D