sXn

13.35 sec - Best of the Best RUN

15 posts in this topic

Great run😎 !... I am one of those struggling ... But maybe because I am getting old ... Its the last trophy I need 

3 minutes ago, Captain_Bone_666 said:

Great run1f60e.png !... I am one of those struggling ... But maybe because I am getting old ... Its the last trophy I need 

That was a great run by  SaVerr 

I try for about an hour last night and the best I could do was 17 sec. I keep getting stuck in those dam doorways. Controller feels sticky (my excuse lol). But I'm going to persist till I get it because that one trophy sort of the plat is now bothering me:lol:

15 minutes ago, DF007gamer said:

That was a great run by  SaVerr 

I try for about an hour last night and the best I could do was 17 sec. I keep getting stuck in those dam doorways. Controller feels sticky (my excuse lol). But I'm going to persist till I get it because that one trophy sort of the plat is now bothering me:lol:

Sounds exactly like my controllers 😆and I could rant about those doors for hours ... but I am sure we will beat it eventually ✊

Do people not know to use the m16 grenade launcher for this? Easily shave off a second or 2. That's been common sense for this speed run since the good old days 

I got 15.0 on my 20th run, was happy enough to not worry about it any more.

OP post would be better received without the comments related to difficulty. Not sure why people feel the need to say things are easy just because they find it easy. Doesn’t help anyone. Ever. 

Posted (edited)

Maybe I'm retarded but I can't seem to crack above 16.1

Edit: got it. For those who want to know: doing 15.1 isn't enough sadly. Now I really have to get the platinum, it's personal.

Edited by scemopagliaccioh

The wall bang at the end is crucial for you to go below 15.1seconds. It took me a number of tries to perfect the last area as I could never hit the target behind the wall while moving backwards. 

OP be like git gud plebs. 

To save time you can reload checkpoint everytime you fail and you're instantly at the top of the rope again. It's way faster than climbing back up the ladder.

18 hours ago, Captain_Bone_666 said:

Sounds exactly like my controllers 1f606.pngand I could rant about those doors for hours ... but I am sure we will beat it eventually 270a.png

Got home last night. Took me about 50 mins. Got a 14.47sec. Dam was I happy. Also it might help to switch sound off because hearing "GO! GO! GO!" started to piss me off after every checkpoint. Got the first 3 targets with a pistol then shooting the target downstairs and jumping down while cooking the flashbang for the next room shave some time off. The very last two I used the MP5. If I made one slight mistake I would just immediately restart as you just wasting time finishing the whole run.

7 hours ago, scemopagliaccioh said:

Edit: got it. For those who want to know: doing 15.1 isn't enough sadly. Now I really have to get the platinum, it's personal.

I know the feeling. Went to bed the previous night without getting the trophy and didn't sleep well cause it was pissing me off. Next day after work I sat down and got prepared for all out war:lol: and got it in 50 mins with a time of 14.46

8 hours ago, scemopagliaccioh said:

I got 15.1 and the trophy unlocked for me.

20 minutes ago, StuGunn5 said:

I got 15.1 and the trophy unlocked for me.

Just my usual luck huh. Glad it's over.