13.35 sec - Best of the Best RUN

3 minutes ago, Captain_Bone_666 said:

Great run1f60e.png !... I am one of those struggling ... But maybe because I am getting old ... Its the last trophy I need 

That was a great run by  SaVerr 

I try for about an hour last night and the best I could do was 17 sec. I keep getting stuck in those dam doorways. Controller feels sticky (my excuse lol). But I'm going to persist till I get it because that one trophy sort of the plat is now bothering me:lol:

15 minutes ago, DF007gamer said:

That was a great run by  SaVerr 

I try for about an hour last night and the best I could do was 17 sec. I keep getting stuck in those dam doorways. Controller feels sticky (my excuse lol). But I'm going to persist till I get it because that one trophy sort of the plat is now bothering me:lol:

Sounds exactly like my controllers ?and I could rant about those doors for hours ... but I am sure we will beat it eventually ✊

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Captain_Bone_666 said:

Sounds exactly like my controllers 1f606.pngand I could rant about those doors for hours ... but I am sure we will beat it eventually 270a.png

Got home last night. Took me about 50 mins. Got a 14.47sec. Dam was I happy. Also it might help to switch sound off because hearing "GO! GO! GO!" started to piss me off after every checkpoint. Got the first 3 targets with a pistol then shooting the target downstairs and jumping down while cooking the flashbang for the next room shave some time off. The very last two I used the MP5. If I made one slight mistake I would just immediately restart as you just wasting time finishing the whole run.

7 hours ago, scemopagliaccioh said:

Maybe I'm retarded but I can't seem to crack above 16.1

Edit: got it. For those who want to know: doing 15.1 isn't enough sadly. Now I really have to get the platinum, it's personal.

I know the feeling. Went to bed the previous night without getting the trophy and didn't sleep well cause it was pissing me off. Next day after work I sat down and got prepared for all out war:lol: and got it in 50 mins with a time of 14.46

• Like 4

8 hours ago, scemopagliaccioh said:

Maybe I'm retarded but I can't seem to crack above 16.1

Edit: got it. For those who want to know: doing 15.1 isn't enough sadly. Now I really have to get the platinum, it's personal.

I got 15.1 and the trophy unlocked for me.