New Alpine Green DualShock 4 Controller

kidson2004

50 minutes ago, kidson2004 said:

Comes out April 2019 

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2019/03/15/alpine-green-joins-the-dualshock-4-lineup-in-april/

Looks pretty good to me. What do y’all think? 

Another "just change the colours on the controller and trigger buttons" type of controller. Seriously can't Sony make controllers with different themes according to the games. Maybe different grips and triggers instead of just changing colors. They are so many non-Sony companies making awesome custom controllers. You would think with all the money they would do something decent. 

6 minutes ago, snakebit10 said:

I like it. I think the Green and White mix together quite nicely. 

i might buy it myself. just to have a spare on me. need either a green or an orange controller.

have a blue one already plus the black ones.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, kingdrake2 said:

i might buy it myself. just to have a spare on me. need either a green or an orange controller.

have a blue one already plus the black ones.

If I do get one it would give me 4 controllers. I have the black one, a Silver one, and one of the clear ones.

I like it. I'll probably buy it.. but I'll wait for it to drop on black friday to $39 just like i did with the red one.

I do own the berry blue one (boyfriend got me it at full price) so I already have enough controllers as is though. (My console came with two.. )

I eventually would like to get the orange and blue one as well. I just like the different colored ones LOL

I'm not too keen on the white...but the green is nice. I've been waiting for a sale on controllers. I've been waiting on the Steel Black, Sunset Orange or Crystal Red to hit a good price...I guess I'll add this one to the radar as well. Which ever one can hit $40 first, I'll grab it.

1 hour ago, Viper said:

I'm not too keen on the white...but the green is nice. I've been waiting for a sale on controllers. I've been waiting on the Steel Black, Sunset Orange or Crystal Red to hit a good price...I guess I'll add this one to the radar as well. Which ever one can hit $40 first, I'll grab it.

Yeah I’m waiting on a sale for the sunset orange as well. 

Edited by kidson2004