Be nice to your medic

Ralle1973

This thread pretty much goes for any team-based game with a healing class. MMOs, MOBAs, etc. As someone from FFXIV who pulls double duty as a tank and a healer, I'm starting to understand why most longtime healers walk around with a chip on their shoulder: DPS players can get mouthy and stupid.

Yes, i am a medic. And yes, this is what i said. But whats the point? Of course, only medics say this, Why should a sniper or a rifleman say this? My post is for players, who run into a group of enemies, die and then shout for a medic for revive. Result, mostly i am dead, too.

Fully agree man I’m not for the medic on this game myself as sadly yes I love to Rambo ?

For some reason I just can’t get on with the class on here but I’ve learned my ways in this game, I Rambo next to people and watch there back ? I never run off or out in the open.

I don’t ever blame the medic I just blame the lame players that take the stupid! Running Rambo approach  (I’m smart Rambo) they just run like headless chickens trying to get the most kills and boom they are dead ?too many players do this sadly even medics.

frustating the lack of teamwork on this game and the team killing