30th hero "Baptiste" coming March 19th

Dangisuckatgamin

baptistenew.jpg

Overwatch's 30th hero "Baptiste" will be arriving this Tuesday, March 19th. He is a support character with two abilities Regenerative Burst (which heals not only himself, but also his teammates around him. As well as the ability, Immortality Field, which makes him and his allies immortal for around 8 seconds.His ultimate, called Amplification Matrix, creates a field around him that amplifies the damage and healing for anything within it.

Edited by Dangisuckatgamin

Along with the hero release, two Bronze trophies are added like previous characters

• Stand By Me - Prevent 4 deaths with a single use of Baptiste's Immortality Field in Quick or Competitive play.
  • Window Of Opportunity - Amplify 2500 combined damage and healing without dying as Baptiste in Quick or Competitive play.

Also expect Baptiste not to be available in Competitive until another week after his release, so insta-lock Quickplay is your only option for now.

7 minutes ago, Angel said:

Also expect Baptiste not to be available in Competitive until another week after his release, so insta-lock Quickplay is your only option for now.

I mean, let's hope they put No Limits on Arcade this time? ?

3 hours ago, ghostehkins said:

I mean, let's hope they put No Limits on Arcade this time? 1f605.png

They always put No Limits in Arcade for a week in a new character's release date, trophies are unobtainable in Arcade though.

It's wasn't appearing in the Trophies section of PlayStation yet either, but they just showed up.

Window of Opportunity

Amplify 2500 combined damage and healing without dying as Baptiste in Quick or Competitive play

Stand By Me

Prevent 4 deaths with a single use of Baptiste's Immortality Field in Quick or Competitive play.

3 minutes ago, Anton_games337 said:

Just checked in a game by playing, you need to do both 2500 for health and for damage, so 5000 at all for the first one.

Sounds like a bug. The description says 2500 combined healing and damage, which means 2500 total between them.

Does the damage count even if it doesn't actually hit an enemy?

Just now, Shadiochao said:

Sounds like a bug. The description says 2500 combined healing and damage, which means 2500 total between them.

I didn't got it, so it is mine prediction. I got combined 100% and trophy didn't pop, it is sad?

3 minutes ago, Shadiochao said:

Second trophy - 0.1%, first - 0.0%. Hope they'll fix it

While I think the 4 in one immortality thing is very doable in the right situation, the 2500 ult amplifier is a different story. The window is way too small(I mean physically not time wise). I could understand in one game getting those kind of numbers but after about an hour of playing, the best I did in 1 use was 650. This is definitely up there in difficulty unless someone finds a better way.

Edited by sepheroithisgod

Just now, sepheroithisgod said:

While I think the 4 in one immortality thing is very doable in the right situation. However, the 2500 ult amplifier is very challenging. The window is way too small(I mean physically not time wise). I could understand in one game getting those kind of numbers but after about an hour of playing, the best I did in 1 use was 650. This is definitely up there in difficulty unless someone finds a better way.

Yes, every thing is doable, just got. Now only 2 people did in the whole world on ps4

8 minutes ago, sepheroithisgod said:

While I think the 4 in one immortality thing is very doable in the right situation, the 2500 ult amplifier is a different story. The window is way too small(I mean physically not time wise). I could understand in one game getting those kind of numbers but after about an hour of playing, the best I did in 1 use was 650. This is definitely up there in difficulty unless someone finds a better way.

Shouldn't be that bad if you hang back at the first sign of danger. You could probably get it done in two or even one good ultimates, but you can ultimate upwards of 4-5 times if a round goes on long enough. That's an average of 500 amplified damage each time, which is more than doable.

I'm waiting for him to be available in comp, though. The level of team play required for these is too much to expect from quickplayers

Just now, Shadiochao said:

Shouldn't be that bad if you hang back at the first sign of danger. You could probably get it done in two or even one good ultimates, but you can ultimate upwards of 4-5 times if a round goes on long enough. That's an average of 500 amplified damage each time, which is more than doable.

I'm waiting for him to be available in comp, though. The level of team play required for these is too much to expect from quickplayers

Also, you can boost it easily

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Shadowdark9 said:

How? Does a Pharah, Roadhog or Mccree ultimate helps with the damage?

You need to PROVIDE damage, so yes, we were shooting with all team through the window, winston in an enemy team with 1000 xp while ult helps. Also, as we understood, you need to do at least 1 heal of those 2500 combined, so just shoot in your partner through the window when he is unhealted using l2, after that just kill enemies with your team. Good luck!

Edited by Anton_games337