Beware level 25

JMFV4223

• 5 weeks later...
4 hours ago, DaftenMiescha said:

I had the same issue, but there's no need to restart the entire game. Just chose level select on the main menu and repeat level 24 and buy as many javelins as you can at the dealer, then complete the level and go forward to level 25.

Where were you a few weeks ago lol 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I've played this on my Vita. I did not need to restart the game, like other in the thread.

It feels like this game is not finished. A lot of glitches.

- Sometimes you need a javelin to proceed and you will simply not get it from an enemy, so you're stuck.

- The menu looks strange, the dark item is the highlighted item..

- The chase level: the enemy glitches to each and everything when he's pursuing you

- Loading the levels or returning to the checkpoint feels like the game is freezing

To be honest, I really dislike this game. Good that I bought it when it was on sale.

• 1 month later...

So just started this game on vita and man the above post is right with it’s like it’s freezing with the loading the levels, die and takes forever to load back, and for me sometimes it won’t let me use my stuff associated with triangle and wish I could change the jump button, not a fan of circle to jump.

though apart from that, this game is really cool and very fun 

Edited by Conker

• 1 month later...

I’ve just come back to this clean up the trophies and get the plat. I’m up to level 21 and should finish it soon but I’ve noticed Level 11 is locked and can’t access it? How have I skipped level 11 and carried on? It’s a real buggy mess on vita. Can’t wait to finish. 

• Like 1