Post game Kuzan?

Pelziowo

I know that there are boss fights you can do without relying on side quests such as Kizaru at prison tower and Smoker/Tashigi at jade bridge, but does anybody know if there's a spawn for Kuzan? Still missing a karma challenge involving him and no side quests are available

27 minutes ago, Dreki94 said:

Have you finished Akainu's karma? I can't seem to find the Navy Fleet quest.

I've drawn a blank on this, he's just sitting there at 75%, went back to chapter 15 to get him back and still can't find anyway to trigger the quest. I'll post an update if i find anything

11 minutes ago, Rare Ultra said:

I couldn't find Crocodile at Amber Harbor, do you remember exactly where?

he's on the east side where the hostile pirates will normally spawn. When he does spawn, the pirates around him won't be there. I'd advise just fast travelling back and forth from somewhere until you get him

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, MrUsername0814 said:

i have been running around the world, fast travelling to and from graveyard, but i cant find Kuzan at all. I was able to find smoker/tashigi, lucci, and fujitora before tho. What am i missing?

You might have to do the side quest where you meet him first but i'm not 100% sure. This side quest should be on the beach where you first started. Also i found kuzan in between the graveyard and lake where pirates will usually spawn, just to narrow it down.

13 hours ago, guhrak said:

You might have to do the side quest where you meet him first but i'm not 100% sure. This side quest should be on the beach where you first started. Also i found kuzan in between the graveyard and lake where pirates will usually spawn, just to narrow it down.

been to graveyard about 30 times now, fast travelling there and back but nothing. I was able to find most of the other.i cant find fujitora either at the location, but i know i came across him once as a roaming boss, at another location, dont remember where. i have done all sidequest available and i am at the last mission. i am confused

Edited by MrUsername0814

been to graveyard about 30 times now, fast travelling there and back but nothing. I was able to find most of the other.i cant find fujitora either at the location, but i know i came across him once as a roaming boss, at another location, dont remember where. i have done all sidequest available and i am at the last mission. i am confused

I went onto the game to see if it was a fluke or not, and then i got this first time i checked. Just to prove you can find him there. I spawned up at the topaz mine and went down to the graveyard and he ended up being there. Maybe he won't spawn if you fast travel directly to the graveyard. Could even be possible that new roaming bosses don't spawn unless you beat currently existing ones (just a theory) I'm not 100% sure how it works, but it's 100% possible to find him there so i hope you get lucky soon.

Edited by guhrak

3 hours ago, obituaryhades said:

Where exactly is crocodile in the harbor I’ve fast traveled plenty of times an haven’t seen him,I’ve did all missions he’s the only one I need an only one karma point on him left

You can find Crocodile here. As you can see, pirates don't spawn around him when he's there but he will appear the east side of amber harbor

On 16/03/2019 at 6:35 PM, guhrak said:

After a bit of exploring, i found Kuzan can appear at the graveyard.

So far these are all the post game boss locations that i know of

Kizaru - Prison Tower

Smoker/Tashigi - Jade bridge or marine base within Steel City

Fujitora - West of sapphire town

Crocodile - Amber Harbor

Kuzan - Graveyard

Akainu is still a mystery but his Karma can only be unlocked during chapter 15. Any karma challenges you do in his story related fight will still count after you finish the game and get pushed back to chapter 14 (even though his challenges will become hidden again) so it's safe to assume he doesn't have a roaming fight you can find

I can't find Smoker, I've already searched all over Jade Bridge and all the marine bases in Steel City, where exactly did you find him?

On ‎3‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 4:45 PM, Dreki94 said:

Have you finished Akainu's karma? I can't seem to find the Navy Fleet quest.

https://www.youtube.com/edit?ar=2&o=U&video_id=iOjnEszPtr4

I think it may be broken because it never appears but you can talk to them to start it just before the final fight.

On ‎3‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 6:21 PM, guhrak said:

I went onto the game to see if it was a fluke or not, and then i got this first time i checked. Just to prove you can find him there. I spawned up at the topaz mine and went down to the graveyard and he ended up being there. Maybe he won't spawn if you fast travel directly to the graveyard. Could even be possible that new roaming bosses don't spawn unless you beat currently existing ones (just a theory) I'm not 100% sure how it works, but it's 100% possible to find him there so i hope you get lucky soon.

No it just seems to be very random because I've fast traveled to the tower and had the light admiral appear multiple times.