Games where EVERY trophy is only achievable online?

xLetsP1ayGod

27 minutes ago, StuGunn5 said:

Killzone 3 has an additional trophy list for the MP that you can buy separately. Servers are closed though.

It's been ages since i plat KZ3 but i think there was one or 2 you needed for plat but they were easy. Not like KZ2 where you needed to be top 1% in the entire world. I highly regret that i grinded that out and still missed 1 or 2 online trophies >:(

58 minutes ago, EmoKitten4 said:

It's been ages since i plat KZ3 but i think there was one or 2 you needed for plat but they were easy. Not like KZ2 where you needed to be top 1% in the entire world. I highly regret that i grinded that out and still missed 1 or 2 online trophies >:(

Yeah, the base game ones were really easy for KZ2.  The MP only trophy list requires all DLC and some other things like killing 1000 players.

45 minutes ago, StuGunn5 said:

Yeah, the base game ones were really easy for KZ2.  The MP only trophy list requires all DLC and some other things like killing 1000 players.

Did you mean KZ3? Cuz the base game for KZ2 required you to be in the top 1% ranked at the end of the week

Steep is similar to The Crew.  Your save is directly tied to the Ubi servers. In Steep, I'm pretty sure you cant earn a single trophy without being online. My quest for the platinum was actually put on hold for a few days because I was having issues my internet connection.  Ironically though, there are no multiplayer trophies. 

2 hours ago, EmoKitten4 said:

There's a Killzone 3 and a Killzone 3 Multiplayer game (PSN only I think). Later one now unobtainable was online only.

Fortnite 

The Battle Royale and Creative Modes don't have trophies, but the original PvE mode Save the World is online only even though you can play matches solo. (Save the World is also not free, unlike the other two, although they do have frequent 50% off sales). 

Blck Ops 3 (PS3)

Socom confrontation (PS3)

World of Tanks (Pretty much all FTP games really)

Tom Clancy Rainbow six siege. ( O know there are training missions, but you need to be connected)

Tom Clancy Division (Prob 2 as well)

For Honor

guess these aren't all PVP, but yeah.

PUBG- Don't own it, but I assume

Edited by Floorkiller74
add socom