BANGURDEAD04

Borderlands 2 fast leveling

13 posts in this topic

So I am looking for fast leveling methods in borderlands 2 for the action skill related trophies. I really dont want to play through the game another 4 times ( Played as kreig) to get the remaining trophies I need. Anyone know of any fast leveling tips?

All the really good exploits were nuked years ago but here are some methods that still work:

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

theres that one mission for tiny tina where the guy comes out of the house your suppose to lead him to her place, have splitscreen going, have your main person kill the guy and the other controller resetting the mission.

or you could gib lol

1 minute ago, melodicmizery said:

theres that one mission for tiny tina where the guy comes out of the house your suppose to lead him to her place, have splitscreen going, have your main person kill the guy and the other controller resetting the mission.

or you could gib lol

Ya am not really looking for exploit exploits if that makes sense. Theres a few methods Am going to give a go .

honestly if it's possible find a friend whos super high leveled and well geared and get them to do an easy raid boss that can be glitch farmed over and over like pete or if they can do it pimperhal hyperious 

6 minutes ago, melodicmizery said:

The Fleshstick XP exploit was the first one to bite the dust so no longer works, unless you have an unpatched PS3 copy since the Handsome Collection comes pre-patched with that exploit removed.

Want to know this too, recently got the full goty edition on psn. The last save was on the old ps3 and I really can't be arsed starting from scratch! 

Get someone who can do this while you afk, it's very quick, but it also requires some rare gear if you want it to go the fastest way possible.

I did this on the PS4 version with a friend of mine and i believe it should still work.

57 minutes ago, BANGURDEAD04 said:

So I am looking for fast leveling methods in borderlands 2 for the action skill related trophies. I really dont want to play through the game another 4 times ( Played as kreig) to get the remaining trophies I need. Anyone know of any fast leveling tips?

Find a co op partner that has an OP character is a good way also

I am actually going to try another method I just thought up/ I have two controllers so am going to level up another account to about 50 using my level 55 krieg then use that other account to level up my alts.

Play online. Join random players who have high rank

Edited by IoIly

I found a way to of up pretty fast I play on op8 and kill the 4 dragons in tiny Tina’s dlc and it brings a lv 1 to lv16 which is crazy and it takes me 1 min to kill I think I can get you to 50 in a hour or 2 I’m sure

When you start  a game with anew character and you have digistruckt peak dlc you can go in to the peak location via fast travel in claptraps place. Do first digistruckt mission and you will have 3 level