Borderlands 2 fast leveling

BANGURDEAD04

1 minute ago, melodicmizery said:

theres that one mission for tiny tina where the guy comes out of the house your suppose to lead him to her place, have splitscreen going, have your main person kill the guy and the other controller resetting the mission.

or you could gib lol

Ya am not really looking for exploit exploits if that makes sense. Theres a few methods Am going to give a go .

6 minutes ago, melodicmizery said:

theres that one mission for tiny tina where the guy comes out of the house your suppose to lead him to her place, have splitscreen going, have your main person kill the guy and the other controller resetting the mission.

The Fleshstick XP exploit was the first one to bite the dust so no longer works, unless you have an unpatched PS3 copy since the Handsome Collection comes pre-patched with that exploit removed.

Get someone who can do this while you afk, it's very quick, but it also requires some rare gear if you want it to go the fastest way possible.

I did this on the PS4 version with a friend of mine and i believe it should still work.

57 minutes ago, BANGURDEAD04 said:

So I am looking for fast leveling methods in borderlands 2 for the action skill related trophies. I really dont want to play through the game another 4 times ( Played as kreig) to get the remaining trophies I need. Anyone know of any fast leveling tips?

Find a co op partner that has an OP character is a good way also

• 3 weeks later...

I found a way to of up pretty fast I play on op8 and kill the 4 dragons in tiny Tina’s dlc and it brings a lv 1 to lv16 which is crazy and it takes me 1 min to kill I think I can get you to 50 in a hour or 2 I’m sure

• Like 1