Dance Macabre - Devil Sword

phoenix_shade

So before the game threw away my Rebellion, this move was my bread and butter... Now with Devil Sword, all it does is shoot useless blades forward, and I can't chain together the combo. Am I doing something wrong here? I wish I could just go back to the Rebellion.

Thanks!

Edited by phoenix_shade

1 minute ago, phoenix_shade said:

oh thank you so much haha I was so depressed when he got rid of it!

Personally I like the new sword although I do like being able to do Round Trip :P

But yeah, the new sword might take some adjusting to but I wound up really liking it after a while and upgrading it some more. The swords it summons can be helpful with keeping your combo up especially if you use it in Gunslinger Style.

2 hours ago, Redgrave said:

Pretty sure you can't do it with that, but the game lets you equip Rebellion again after completing the story.

Nope, you can do it with the Devil Sword. Equip swordmaster and then :r1: + left stick back to forward +:circle:

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, SarpEsen said:

Nope, you can do it with the Devil Sword. Equip swordmaster and then :r1: + left stick back to forward +:circle:

Oh okay, thanks. There's a lot of moves that involve moving the left stick back and forth so it's hard for me to keep track of all of them :P

52 minutes ago, Redgrave said:

Oh okay, thanks. There's a lot of moves that involve moving the left stick back and forth so it's hard for me to keep track of all of them :P

No problem man. It gets hard to track your moves when you switch to the Devil Sword:P