Tips, Tricks & Strategies for Platinum Trophy

VlayerTheSlayer

Today I got to Mission 12, which I thought was gonna be the most difficult to get a No Damage bonus on, but I got it on my 2nd try with a Urizen kill under 1 minute. I don't do anything fancy so I think it could be useful for some visual aid (Urizen fight starts at 5:41):

I was supposed to use Dr. Faust's Man in Red right after being done with the SDT but I forgot. It seems that ability completely wrecks Urizen's Crystal because I kill it in seconds with just that and some random punches.

On a previous attempt (which was already lost because I got hit but I continued for practice) I actually got to knock down Urizen a second time right as he stood up with the meteor. I couldn't replicate it in this attempt but if that happens it's a free kill with another level 1 meteor.

• Like 2

Interesting you skipped the beginning fight, I would've killed those guys to get 4000 something before committing to the hat. And what's this? There's a third balcony...I thought there was only 2. So it's possible to skip the goats and nobody, not that it was hard but it reduced the mission time significantly to only do 2 super quick mandatory arenas. Good work. I think I'll need to change it back to default controls because I sometimes can't do judgement. From the video I've seen, the guy was just shooting with faust in DT and dodging one tentacle. It melted his health faster although he only stayed at an A

Edited by KainDMD
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, KainDMD said:

From the video I've seen, the guy was just shooting with faust in DT and dodging one tentacle. It melted his health faster although he only stayed at an A

Before doing that I looked up HaH S ranks and watched first 5. 2 of them just spammed Stinger for some reason, another one had very risky strats, one I don't remember and then there was this japanese dude that was godlike at styling but took forever to kill it, lol.

So just shooting Faust is even faster? The rank doesn't matter that much because Urizen is worth so many points. I initially thought of fighting normally on the first mandatory fight for points, but you get more than enough by simply ending everything with a meteor, which is great because its not much of a loss if Urizen hits you.

Nice on the Urizen kill. I ran SoS first and worked out a way to kill him guaranteed and then after I was confident I could do it 100% did it on HAH.

Something to note... damn the OP isn't joking with Mission 5. That is by far the longest fight in the game. It, like everything else with V it ain't hard (use the Shadow sidestep, it's overpowered) but it just goes on for so long as you're doing such tiny damage to the guy. 

I need some tips about HaH Urizen 3 (M17) because holy FUCK I can't find any way to destroy him. I got him to like a sliver of his life bar but then he did his stupid third phase attack and fucked me
EDIT: With a lot of luck I did it, but now the bastard giving me problems is Vergil with Dante. Any tips?

Edited by Valtekken173

7 hours ago, Valtekken173 said:

I need some tips about HaH Urizen 3 (M17) because holy FUCK I can't find any way to destroy him. I got him to like a sliver of his life bar but then he did his stupid third phase attack and fucked me
EDIT: With a lot of luck I did it, but now the bastard giving me problems is Vergil with Dante. Any tips?

I saw some videos were using Red Orb Meteors from Dr. Faust (Gunslinger style). Have you tried that? If you don't like cheese or it got nerfed then your best friend will be using Trickster.

Faust hat method that I saw:

Edited by XxIsa-GxX

1 hour ago, XxIsa-GxX said:

I saw some videos were using Red Orb Meteors from Dr. Faust (Gunslinger style). Have you tried that? If you don't like cheese or it got nerfed then your best friend will be using Trickster.

Faust hat method that I saw:

This worked, thanks!

1 hour ago, Neme-ita said:

A great and safe strategy for Artemis on mission 3? Thx i'm on HAH

Even without the EX taunt I was able to get enough points during the stage. I died once to her to a shot from one of those flower things.

What I do is I attack her while I stay at a similar altitude to her head. In there the vertical and horizontal line attacks miss and you only need to move away if she telegraphs the up attack by illuminating her 2 top wings.

The other thing to move away from is when she spawns the flowers, since you need to kill them or they will shoot you (also the previous flowers slowly move toward you and explode).

There is also this other attack she spawns 6-8 seeds that slowly move toward you. She doesn't use it often (I've only seen it once while playing through SoS, DMD and HaH).

The only other thing to keep in mind is the scream. It's very telegraphed, so move away for a sec and go back in.

It's not really a "safe" strat, but if you are fast enough she will get stunned and you can finish her off with a charged Buster.

Edited by AndresLionheart

2 hours ago, Neme-ita said:

A great and safe strategy for Artemis on mission 3? Thx i'm on HAH

Practice it on SOS. You can use gerbera to quickly get out of the scream attack but you need to see it coming. Also Ragtime to stop it from moving too much.I actually got hit once but you get enough style points in the boss fight that you might get pushed to s rank

Good work, but if you are going to use the faust hat for the boss, you were moving around too much. I'd have stayed in one place with dt active and only dodged the one tentacle on the ground and just kept shooting normally, no need for the meteor

If we are sharing videos, my friend just did Mission 8 on DMD with no damage and that means actually killing the final boss:)

The way he kills the Fury is even faster than catching it with ragtime over and over

Edited by KainDMD

1 hour ago, EdgeHosenka said:

Thanks for help i just start S rank on human, so for chapter 8 i need to kill Urizen or i can just give 4000 point and die ?

Of course, you don't have to kill the boss, just get enough style points for the no continues bonus to raise your score

15 minutes ago, Neme-ita said:

I hate V missions on HAH i pass mission 4 with 2 deaths but with lots of point rank S, mission 5 is a pain i think is not possible die 2 times like mission 4 not too much point, and enemies in this mission is super annoying any help? 

Use camera manipulation. Go in a corner and have the camera frame only you and not any enemy, then start the EX taunt (to boost rank and also build DT, I believe it is faster than reading the book) and spam attacks with Griffon and Shadow.

Works for everything except for bosses, but if you get enough skill points (thanks to the EX taunt) you will be able to afford 2 deaths.

5 hours ago, Neme-ita said:

I hate V missions on HAH i pass mission 4 with 2 deaths but with lots of point rank S, mission 5 is a pain i think is not possible die 2 times like mission 4 not too much point, and enemies in this mission is super annoying any help?