Hello from Ukraine!)

SweetKikiCat

Hello. I read the forum for more than 10 years and only today decided to register. Please forgive me for bad english. I am a girl gamer from Ukraine with 23 years of game experience! I really hope to find friends here. Add me to PSN as a friend, otherwise I’m really sad there.

• Like 2

• 7 months later...
On 3/17/2019 at 5:40 AM, SweetKikiCat said:

Hello. I read the forum for more than 10 years and only today decided to register. Please forgive me for bad english. I am a girl gamer from Ukraine with 23 years of game experience! I really hope to find friends here. Add me to PSN as a friend, otherwise I’m really sad there.

Welcome to the site. And, because you're from Ukraine, you get one of my favorite Seinfeld moments!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzLtF_PxbYw

On 08.11.2019 at 7:09 PM, Dr_Mayus said:

Welcome, my family comes from a small town outside of Lviv. I got the chance to go back there twice now.

As a gamer, here is one of the funniest pics I found in Ukraine. It was a coffee van I saw while walking around in Kiev...the guy seemed kind of familiar :P

lh4WqCJ.jpg

Thank you for the answer.  The photo is really very cool, we have a lot of funny and unusual things in Ukraine that you can see things on the street.  We even have a politician dressed as Darth Vader.  I will be very glad if you allow to add me to your friend list on PSN.  I respect advanced gamers very much, they motivate me to get platinum trophy.

On 08.11.2019 at 7:58 PM, starcrunch061 said:

Welcome to the site. And, because you're from Ukraine, you get one of my favorite Seinfeld moments!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzLtF_PxbYw

Thank you :) Unfortunately, the Seinfeld I have not seen.  But since I am a big fan of tv series, I will definitely try to watch it in the future.  This moment is really funny. 

On 09.11.2019 at 2:35 AM, NERVergoproxy said:

Welcome, you should be more active :P

Thank you) I promise to be more active for the Christmas holidays and New Year.  I will have more time during the weekend.

On 11.11.2019 at 8:59 AM, Jaia2442 said:

Howdy

Hello :)

Edited by SweetKikiCat