SweetKikiCat

Hello from Ukraine!)

10 posts in this topic

Hello. I read the forum for more than 10 years and only today decided to register. Please forgive me for bad english. I am a girl gamer from Ukraine with 23 years of game experience! I really hope to find friends here. Add me to PSN as a friend, otherwise I’m really sad there.

Привіт!

Welcome to the forums! I'm sure you can find a lot of friends here. Can't promise they will make you happy though!

Hey there ! You can add me on PSN as well (also anyone else who reads this). I've always wanted to go to Ukraine, might visit there next year. 

Hi and welcome! Feel free to add me.

Hi guys. Thank you for your kind welcome and adding me to friends. Have a nice day all!

Guys, my PSN still open for friends. I will be very glad to meet girls gamers in PSN. Add to friends, I will be glad to see you 😀

Welcome, my family comes from a small town outside of Lviv. I got the chance to go back there twice now.

As a gamer, here is one of the funniest pics I found in Ukraine. It was a coffee van I saw while walking around in Kiev...the guy seemed kind of familiar :P

lh4WqCJ.jpg

On 3/17/2019 at 5:40 AM, SweetKikiCat said:

Hello. I read the forum for more than 10 years and only today decided to register. Please forgive me for bad english. I am a girl gamer from Ukraine with 23 years of game experience! I really hope to find friends here. Add me to PSN as a friend, otherwise I’m really sad there.

Welcome to the site. And, because you're from Ukraine, you get one of my favorite Seinfeld moments!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzLtF_PxbYw