The hype is so real for me!

DNA-VL

I've been avoiding pretty much all the information about the game too - I've only seen a couple of trailers. I know Sekiro is supposed to play a lot differently from the Soulsborne games so I'm excited to check it out. I'm definitely playing it on day one. It'll be nice to be a noob at a FromSoftware game again. :lol:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DNA-VL said:

I swear the last game i was this hyped for was Bloodborne, i've stayed away from any demo, new trailers and preview streams.

Are you playing it Day 1?

I am super excited I am not even gonna think about trophies on my first playthrough, just gonna enjoy the shit out of it.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, LegacyJKO09 said:

collectors edition been paid off since it was announced. since it's out Friday I'll pick up come home and install it.  start it late Friday after work or past midnight. 

also hoping Nioh 2 drops this year.

I doubt Nioh 2 will be out this year,  they rushed Nioh 1 and said they wanted to make sure Nioh 2 was how they originally wanted Nioh to be,  while I hope I am wrong and it does come out this year I won't complain if it takes longer to release and we get something really amazing.  

• Like 3

16 hours ago, LucianaRosethorn said:

I'm actually not interested in this one at all, it's too similar to the rest so I'll pick it up when it's on sale. I'd rather play some other souls like games until then. 

fair enough, i think my excitement comes from the fact that i'm a big Tenchu fan... ?

13 hours ago, Mori said:

Yeah me too, preordered the game. I'll have days off from work from thursday till April. Cant wait!

same here, its been a long time since i've taken a day off for a video game lol ?

15 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

I've been avoiding pretty much all the information about the game too - I've only seen a couple of trailers. I know Sekiro is supposed to play a lot differently from the Soulsborne games so I'm excited to check it out. I'm definitely playing it on day one. It'll be nice to be a noob at a FromSoftware game again. :lol:

lol yup, im ready to get schooled once again by a FromSoftware game ??

16 hours ago, Galactic Hyper Balls said:

Way different approach fromsoftware is going, you can jump freely and grapple hook.

Stoked to see where those will come in handy 

Sekiro-2.gif

???????????? that gif alone ??????

15 hours ago, abhinandhan22 said:

Day 1 if my pre order doesn't fuck up. Harvey Norman in Australia was offering it at a ridiculously low price(49aud) and I am actually worried if they will even have enough stocks to fulfill all orders on day 1

yeah i want to play it right at release time/midnite since i might just buy the collectors edition later

?

15 hours ago, iGGTheEnd said:

I am super excited I am not even gonna think about trophies on my first playthrough, just gonna enjoy the shit out of it.

me too ?

15 hours ago, Vizard-Ichigo-- said:

No because Activision.

damn you Activision lol ?

Edited by DNA-VL
  • Like 1

Game looks fun, i also really dig the setting. Probably won’t be a day one purchase from me though, i’ve kinda got other stuff on my plate right now and i’d prefer to be careful considering who the publisher is.