The hype is so real for me!

DNA-VL

2 hours ago, ajkungfu said:

I love games set in fictional feudal japan. I love Fromsoftware. So this game is basically a match made in heaven for me.

I'm with you there ?

1 hour ago, kidson2004 said:

I can’t wait for this!! I’m buying it Day 1. May take the night off work just to play lol.  

dooo iiiit lol ? cause i am ?

1 hour ago, Mikoto_railgun01 said:

i'm being cautious with this one as anything with acti-blizz around it usually gets the user spending options after the review period has ended. 

completely understandable ?

1 hour ago, Happy said:

Game looks fun, i also really dig the setting. Probably won’t be a day one purchase from me though, i’ve kinda got other stuff on my plate right now and i’d prefer to be careful considering who the publisher is. 

i trust in FromSoftware but yet again you're right, Activision does have me a tiny bit worried  ?

Really hyped for this too. Probably my second most anticipated game behind Outer Worlds. Target shipped my copy today with a delivery date of Thursday which hopefully holds true since I'm off that day. 

Edited by Killbomb
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, ObliviousSenpai said:

I'm probably going to buy this day one, so I can avoid having certain aspects of the game spoiled for me by idiots who like to put spoilers in their YouTube thumbnails.

I feel you, its a common issue for me aswell, youtube always thinks I want to watch the ending of a game, because I've watched one or two trailers. :D  

However there might be a solution that could help to avoid spoiler thumbnails. You have to clear your search history on youtube (if you use an account). It should lower the risk of getting video recommandations about a game you watched videos before. (Shoutout to gameranx for the tip)

Edited by Mori
  • Like 1