romylikestogame

How do you boost Blackout characters?

5 posts in this topic

I've seen lots of people talking about boosting the characters. As I bought BO4 for zombies and multiplayer, I really don't want to have to sink time into the blackout trophies.

Anyone able to tell me a little more on how they can be boosted? Thanks

This is how we do it,we are just 4 people so we do it at duos. 

The leaders of each team have to be in the same region , for example : 2 people from U.S as hosts or 2 people from UK. 

We usually have to try a few times before we are into the same match and IF we get in the same match we gotta pray for the item we need to actually be there. If not we try again,thats how ive done it and im not aware of any other way. 

On 17/3/2019 at 3:32 PM, Aikn-Yor said:

This is how we do it,we are just 4 people so we do it at duos. 

The leaders of each team have to be in the same region , for example : 2 people from U.S as hosts or 2 people from UK. 

We usually have to try a few times before we are into the same match and IF we get in the same match we gotta pray for the item we need to actually be there. If not we try again,thats how ive done it and im not aware of any other way. 

I have checked your method and it works up to six people in duos lol

Are the regions broad like US or UK or are they more defined like the same geographic region (which can be seen in game)? Like two people would have to have the same geographic region (Chicago for me)?

Just died 5 off top 15 for mason by a dude camping inside the storm after countless try to find white stained tee FML