would you pay for this?

LegolasRanger

6 hours ago, ZenRhino said:

Blimey...I just had a look round to find the most expensive game I could. I think I have the winner!

[Link Removed]

I could go on a very nice holiday for that!

If I was rich I think I'd buy this on loads of accounts just to see how long they stick with it. You couldn't pay me enough to play this game again

Edited by BlindMango

What a joke. For the Uncharted trilogy they want $199.52 in USD. I just don't know about this. You can be a whole lot of new games to play for that price. 

Couldn't this be reported to Sony? Would Sony shut this type of service down since it requires you giving your log in details?

4 hours ago, ZenRhino said:

Wow...I laughed hard when I saw the 'Special Offer' of Uncharted Trilogy for £150.

I don't see the appeal of paying someone to do my hobby, but I couldn't afford it anyway!

That is a good deal my friend compared to 3x 60 GBP for each one of Uncharted 1-3 on its own :D

I won't deny i was lucky once or twice to be carried through some tough challenges in videogames so far but i did return the favor too... but paying this much to get another :platinum: ? If  they charge 600 GBP for Red Dead Redemption 2 i wonder what it would be for something really dificult like Super Meat Boy, Wolfenstein 2 or alike? Over 1.000 GBP for sure :jaymon: ?

I think it's obvious that i won't use this EVER :D

16 minutes ago, snakebit10 said:

What a joke. For the Uncharted trilogy they want $199.52 in USD. I just don't know about this. You can be a whole lot of new games to play for that price. 

Couldn't this be reported to Sony? Would Sony shut this type of service down since it requires you giving your log in details?

Sony doesn't give a single f*** about so called "trophy services" (and trophies themselves). Have you ever seen a profile with >2000 platinums been banned by Sony somehow? Nope.

And I simply can not believe... No, I am pretty sure that those people are not actually "playing" those games: for PS3 - using CFW and then we have disputes here like, that "my trophies are out of order, that was the glitch!". Or "they promised me to get this one trophy, I didn't know that the platinum is unobtainable!"

You think that those people who sold it to you will care? Of course not! Save mods are also somehow accessible for PS4 titles, so who would like to spend time for playing a game for $200 if he can "hack" the trophies in few minutes? "Easy money".

Heh, they are also offering 6 x stacks (different PSV regions). Imagine that VT would go wrong - bye, bye account :D.

Similar cases: on Ebay you can find offers with full accounts with +700 plats - of course all CFW.

There was even one case that guy paid ~150$ and then was surprised that he got his account banned on PSNP-type of sites ;).

Besides - giving access to your account to some random people? Nope ;).

P.S. How about Slyde for $1.5?!?! Price drop! Valid only for next 56 minutes! PM ME!

(Poor joke, I know, but I think you understand the whole shady stuff behind it).

Edited by Smashero

2 minutes ago, Hakoom said:

you might be laughing guys but some people do pay those prices and even more than that :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

i never understood it myself... seriously xD

True...someone must pay it for this guy to have a business I suppose!

Seems incredible to me that anyone would pay £600 to have all the trophies in RDR2....I'd love to know from the owner if anyone has actually paid up for that!

16 minutes ago, snakebit10 said:

Well i don't think Sony would do anything against this as it's not a new problem... technically there is one way to get this done without giving away your log in and that is using Shareplay but let's face it: who would pay for example 600 GBP to someone and then watch for 200+ hours RDR2 being played on his account? :D

Just now, ZenRhino said:

True...someone must pay it for this guy to have a business I suppose!

Seems incredible to me that anyone would pay £600 to have all the trophies in RDR2....I'd love to know from the owner if anyone has actually paid up for that!

well the prices arent too bad if you look at it from this perspective 

how much money does an average european/US employee make per hour? 

for example uncharted is around 200$... each uncharted takes atleast 20~25h to plat.. x3 is 60~80h..
how much money would it costs to work for 80hours

regarding rdr2 iam not sure.. i would say around 400~500 makes more sense :P

1 minute ago, Hakoom said:

well the prices arent too bad if you look at it from this perspective 

how much money does an average european/US employee make per hour? 

for example uncharted is around 200$... each uncharted takes atleast 20~25h to plat.. x3 is 60~80h..
how much money would it costs to work for 80hours

regarding rdr2 iam not sure.. i would say around 400~500 makes more sense :P

Yeah, I get the monetary value from the business owners standpoint...the figures makes sense to earn a living from it.

What I don't get is the value to the account owner. Who wants to look at a profile with trophies earned by other people! They could look at another person's list for all it worth.

It seems pointless to me, but to each his own I guess.

ps...I am fairly new to PS and trophy hunting...damn nice profile you have there!!

28 minutes ago, Smashero said:

$200 for 80h work...

1h = $2.5...

Aha...

Yeah, that doesn't work I guess ?

I presume then it's just someone monetizing their hobby and they have another source of income?

Edited by ZenRhino

6 minutes ago, ZenRhino said:

Yeah, I get the monetary value from the business owners standpoint...the figures makes sense to earn a living from it.

What I don't get is the value to the account owner. Who wants to look at a profile with trophies earned by other people! They could look at another person's list for all it worth.

It seems pointless to me, but to each his own I guess.

ps...I am fairly new to PS and trophy hunting...damn nice profile you have there!!

the reason like i mentioned.. i would never understand myself

it all comes down to trust at the end of the day 

i look at it from this angle "shut up and take my money" xD

you will understand more as time passes and thanks :) 

4 minutes ago, Smashero said:

$200 for 80h work...

1h = $2.5...

Aha...

toilet hooker :giggle:xD 

21 minutes ago, Hakoom said:

toilet hooker :giggle:xD 

There are people in this world who work unbelievably hard for even less than a buck per day and have to live like that...

No reason to laugh IMHO :/.

Compare our "first world problems" ("to pay $$$ for a trophy or not?")* with theirs...

(Just a small OT from my side...).

*just as a reminder: to pay for a useless and worthless 240x240 *.jpg/png/bmp picture whatever...

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 2