[DLC] Crimson Curse

Hojny

52 minutes ago, Hojny said:

100% can be done so it's not a big problem.

That was fixed 2 months after release, 3 if you count the earlier PC release. That's not exactly a stellar endorsement, so you'll have to excuse people for being skeptical. Even before that they had a terrible track record with glitches and treating console players as 2nd class citizens in this game.

• Like 1

On 19.03.2019 at 9:18 AM, NamoPh said:

That was fixed 2 months after release, 3 if you count the earlier PC release. That's not exactly a stellar endorsement, so you'll have to excuse people for being skeptical. Even before that they had a terrible track record with glitches and treating console players as 2nd class citizens in this game.

I know because I opened over 200 barrels :)

On 19.03.2019 at 3:54 PM, Vizard-Ichigo-- said:

Let me know if anyone wanna boost the trophies.  I started last night btw.

Also, does anyone know a good NR deck?

I made all the trophies with a deck revealing the cards, but it was right after the premiere.

3 hours ago, Hojny said:

I know because I opened over 200 barrels :)

I made all the trophies with a deck revealing the cards, but it was right after the premiere.

Revealing?

Right now I'm trying to get the 6 arena win but it's no good, can't make it pass 2.

I'm guessing it probably won't have trophies, as I don't see them adding those just for the sake of doing it every time they release an expansion. Could be wrong though. 

Keep in mind that this is technically an expansion, not DLC. It'll contain new cards patched into the game and from then on they'll be part of the game, and you won't be able to opt out. It's pretty much the business model of all CCGs to release an expansion every now and then to add new mechanics and new cards for people to play with.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Vizard-Ichigo-- said:

Revealing?

Right now I'm trying to get the 6 arena win but it's no good, can't make it pass 2.

in the arena you need to know all the cards and know what is good and how it works with what you already have

• Like 1