Love, Death & Robots - Discussion thread + videogames ideas?

matigrosso91

So, does anyone already saw this animated anthology? Every chapter it's a different story with a different style of animation. And some are really great, i mean, REALLY. It's hard to me pick a favorite. But also, some of them are kinda videogame alike.

Take for example the first one, Sonnie's Edge. A cyberpunk world with brutal battles between creatures mentally linked with the team leader. The atmosphere is excellent, the monsters are awesome, the fights are breathtaking. It's a must watch.

maxresdefault.jpg

Here's a fragment of the battle as spoiler.

Spoiler

Another one that could be a videogame is the last one, The Secret War, with hiperrealistic animation. With Metro vibes, it follows a division of the soviet Red Army during the WWII, facing a supernatural menace. I'm not gonna spoil anything else but it's definitely worth of a videogame approach.

secret-war-e1552824123564.jpg?fit=600,33

These are just an example. What's your opinions?

• Like 3

I started watching this on Friday with a friend and we managed to get through five of the episodes picking and choosing which ones to watch. 

They were here all incredible. 

The Secref War has some of the best animation I’ve seen in any piece of content out there. Through the entire thing we were in awe of how incredible it looked. 

As we were watching we went from saying “Oh wow this look like a game,” to “Are we sure this isn’t a trailer for a game,” to “This is absolutely needs to be a game.” 

So yeah, show is incredible so far. Anyone who hasn’t watched it should do so and someone needs to make a Secret War video game.