skiesforflying

Getting trophies on different platforms

4 posts in this topic

Sorry if this is a really newbie question, but is it possible for me to get the Fector's Challenge trophy on PS4, and all the rest of the trophies on Vita without it creating a separate trophy list for PS4?

I assume so, but I've also heard of people completing the same game multiple times on different platforms to get multiple plats, so I want to make sure doing this won't mess up my completion percentage. My Vita sometimes suffers lag, causing Journey of the Prairie King to be very frustrating.

Some games have separate trophy lists for different platforms (and regions). Stardew Valley has a single trophy list for all platforms and all regions.

Playing the game on PS4 and Vita will add trophies to the same trophy list :) 

1 minute ago, Sydoki said:

Some games have separate trophy lists for different platforms (and regions). Stardew Valley has a single trophy list for all platforms and all regions.

Playing the game on PS4 and Vita will add trophies to the same trophy list :) 

Cool, thank you! I saw SV had both Vita and PS4 listed on its page so that was my assumption but wasn't 100% sure.

I personally did Fector’s Challenge on Vita and a couple easier ones on the PS4 so I can confirm that the trophies are on the same shared list.

For Fector’s Challenge I found it easier on the Vita, I felt like I had a bigger hurtbox on the PS4, good luck though!